2023 Nyckoles Harbor: 6'5, 230 ATH from DC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d take this kid 10/10 times over Cormani. This kids a cultural foundational piece. Cormani is a bigger position of need for sure, but Harbor fits the culture I believe Mario is trying to build

Hard disagree with you there. Cormani is a plug and play 3 and out player. With Harbor, it’s all potential but he could take a year or 3 to put it all together, or he just doesn’t figure it out and ends up like DJ Johnson.

Advertisement
Hard disagree with you there. Cormani is a plug and play 3 and out player. With Harbor, it’s all potential but he could take a year or 3 to put it all together, or he just doesn’t figure it out and ends up like DJ Johnson.
True but both are 5 stars with crazy upside potential.

Harbor is a gamble definitely but I think his ceiling is higher than Cormani’s. Cormani if he’s serious about football can be a very good CB in the league. Harbor if he can put it all together can be special.

Advertisement
You Dont Say Stand Up GIF
1674446651544.gif

Advertisement
If we could get this kid to put on 70 pounds without losing any speed while also teaching him to be very tough, I think we would have ourselves a player at defensive tackle

We’re building a football team, not the Avengers …add 70 pounds to him without losing speed and you’d have the next Black Panther…

Grab the vibranium…Let’s ******* go!

DC3, while you make a very valid point about play readiness, I feel there’s gonna be some issues with CMac. And that’s not necessarily a shot at him rather his “handlers”. I don’t want to say anything disrespectful about him or them but I feel he will be a really hard recruit every year he’s in college and the reason would be $$$$.
I love the NIL deals for collegiate athletics but it also woke up all of the unsavory characters in the lives of the student athletes. I hope I’m wrong about him and his crew but the way the last few weeks went with his recruiting is what the U needs to stay away from.
Your thoughts?

DC3, while you make a very valid point about play readiness, I feel there’s gonna be some issues with CMac. And that’s not necessarily a shot at him rather his “handlers”. I don’t want to say anything disrespectful about him or them but I feel he will be a really hard recruit every year he’s in college and the reason would be $$$$.
I love the NIL deals for collegiate athletics but it also woke up all of the unsavory characters in the lives of the student athletes. I hope I’m wrong about him and his crew but the way the last few weeks went with his recruiting is what the U needs to stay away from.
Your thoughts?

If Miami gave the biggest bags to 4 or 5 star guys that signed do they have issues too? You can’t have it both ways, even if it is a Canes message board lol.

How do I say this... a 60 meter dash usually favorites smaller sprinters because they get up to speed quicker compared to the long striders like Bolt, who was never a Bolt coming from the line.

For Harbor to be three tenths off WR pace as a 18 year old HS kid being at 6'5 235 with room to grow in terms of technique, sprint training and body development whilst running indoor and not outdoor is flat out insane.

They're gonna throw everything they can at him to keep him a track athlete and not go football full-time.

Advertisement
How do I say this... a 60 meter dash usually favorites smaller sprinters because they get up to speed quicker compared to the long striders like Bolt, who was never a Bolt coming from the line.

For Harbor to be three tenths off WR pace as a 18 year old HS kid being at 6'5 235 with room to grow in terms of technique, sprint training and body development whilst running indoor and not outdoor is flat out insane.

They're gonna throw everything they can at him to keep him a track athlete and not go football full-time.
They are.....

That's what I'm saying but people on here are saying he's not a generational talent. Size and speed like that come around once a decade.
I think people are taking that generational talent and only considering the football side of things and not as just an athlete. As a pure athlete he is definitely generational as kids his size just do not run that fast.

Advertisement
What’s the money like in track? Outside of being Usain Bolt? More than Football?

Not even close.
There is no money in track & field. It's a sport recognized every 4 years at the Olympics and then forgotten. The likes of Carl Lewis & Michael Johnson live comfortably post-retirement, but nothing like solid NFL veterans. Usain Bolt recently got ripped off by a Jamaican financial services, claiming the loss of the bulk of his savings - $12.7 million. And Bolt is the elite of the sport's elite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back