2023 Nyckoles Harbor: 6'5, 230 ATH from DC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I see a few posts saying he never visited UM. Is that correct? According to his 247 profile he took an OV to UM in June.

Why's he still available at this point in the recruiting cycle? Like 97% of the top recruits are locked up right now.
Football, and its cycle, aren’t the only consideration for him right now. It’s not for lack of talent or a character issue.

Advertisement
Kid is more Myron Rolle than Javon Kerse which is not a bad thing. I get the impression he plays sports because he’s physically able to but his heart lies in academics which is awesome. If I knew him personally, I’d steer him more towards a school where athletics is secondary to academics. We need more neurosurgeons than football players for the future. Maybe he finds a cure for CTE.
Yeah nah! More people become neurosurgeons than nfl players lol. Any dweeb can do that hahahaha. I’m just joking but let the kid choose what he wants.. it’s not like he can’t be one after (and take private classes during) football lol

Advertisement
I know Usain Bolt is a big dude but isn’t this kid already at the high side of what a sprinter is? And his frame looks like no matter how hard he tries he’s going to put on 10-20 more lbs just by maturing

No way you put this guy anywhere but WR if he wants to continue to do track! He is so fluid for someone 6’5”! His agility and acceleration are just out of this world! He would impact the game more at WR and you can still let him block punts and FG and still play a little nascar package if he at 220-230 pounds

Advertisement
Fwiw- Gaby says he was told Miami will let him play whatever position he wants.

Seems right now he wants to play TE.
Well he clearly isn’t gonna be a finance major if he wants to play TE over DE, but to each their own, Miami is the spot for TEs.

This kid was interested and I will never count Mario out, but you are correct on this one. Not sure why everyone is getting their panties in a bunch about it. We have been trending down for this kid for awhile now. I have no sources, just the vibe on his recruitment. Also, I’m sure our ****show of a season didn’t help matters. It was a ****show. I’m still hopeful for the future because of the recruiting class and we really have no other choice at this point. Criticizing this past season and still believing in the plan can peacefully coexist.

You were spot on in your assessment. Ignore the plebes.
Thanks my man. I’ve never been called a glass half empty guy haha. If anything I’m overly positive. Mario is a beast but totally agree with you that it seems a huge uphill battle at this point.

When he canceled his visit and then never rescheduled…that’s a rough one but this feels like how people got their hopes up on ESD for all these big flips that didn’t really make a lot of sense either. But we will see what happens a lot of time between now and February.

Anyway, you get it.

Advertisement
I'm shocked that wouldn't have been their posture the entire recruitment.
How do you know that is the case? Just because Gaby just reported doesn’t mean Mario just told Harbor recently that he can play anywhere. Remember, Mario is very secretive when it comes to recruiting (or anything really).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back