2023 Nyckoles Harbor: 6'5, 230 ATH from DC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
glass half empty guy, huh?
“I don’t count Mario out”

What about that is half empty?

Nothing he does shocks me anymore just felt like we fell a bit out of favor with this kid with our performance on the field is all. We lost a lot of momentum with him at least according to the people I know

But if Mario lands him, I also wouldn’t be shocked. He’s the best we’ve seen here since I’ve followed closely

Yeah except those guys signed last week because their minds were made up. This kid didn’t because his is not.
Sure. But it was after his visit to Maryland

When I said those guys I just meant it felt like we had our chance but it kinda slipped away a while ago. Remember over the summer we were trending hard in the direction of this kid, M’Pemba, Wilson etc and then kinda gone

Didn’t mean for my comment to be taken so literally

Advertisement
“I don’t count Mario out”

What about that is half empty?

Nothing he does shocks me anymore just felt like we fell a bit out of favor with this kid with our performance on the field is all. We lost a lot of momentum with him at least according to the people I know

But if Mario lands him, I also wouldn’t be shocked. He’s the best we’ve seen here since I’ve followed closely

The second part that completely negates the first part.

"..but this one seems far gone like M’Pemba, Wilson etc"

Film showed alot more of a football player than previously perceived. Not just rushing from wide 9 and see qb go get qb with little else responsibilities. Played alot of 5 tech and showed toughness, explosiveness, awareness, football iq, etc. Thats just on defense. Dude plays both ways, in slot he is a jumbo athlete but you see the explosiveness off the line.. Dude is a created player on ncaa..

Hopefully someone is in chris johnson ear from dillard and we can sell them on being face of bringing speed back to miami and raising the track profile also. Show harbour all the pressure wont be on him to raise program and the fastest player in state of florida is committed already. They can do it in tandem.

Advertisement
The second part that completely negates the first part.

"..but this one seems far gone like M’Pemba, Wilson etc"
The kid has never visited here

Me saying I don’t count Mario out is very much a glass more than half full stance

Man you guys are weird af sometimes so fragile about questioning Mario about anything that you invent things

The kid has never visited here

Me saying I don’t count Mario out is very much a glass more than half full stance

Man you guys are weird af sometimes so fragile about questioning Mario about anything that you invent things
This kid was interested and I will never count Mario out, but you are correct on this one. Not sure why everyone is getting their panties in a bunch about it. We have been trending down for this kid for awhile now. I have no sources, just the vibe on his recruitment. Also, I’m sure our ****show of a season didn’t help matters. It was a ****show. I’m still hopeful for the future because of the recruiting class and we really have no other choice at this point. Criticizing this past season and still believing in the plan can peacefully coexist.

You were spot on in your assessment. Ignore the plebes.

Advertisement
If I knew him personally, I’d steer him more towards a school where athletics is secondary to academics. We need more neurosurgeons than football players for the future. Maybe he finds a cure for CTE.

according to some of our fans, if this is his mindset, come to UF then if he really cares about academics lol

Advertisement
This kid was interested and I will never count Mario out, but you are correct on this one. Not sure why everyone is getting their panties in a bunch about it. We have been trending down for this kid for awhile now. I have no sources, just the vibe on his recruitment. Also, I’m sure our ****show of a season didn’t help matters. It was a ****show. I’m still hopeful for the future because of the recruiting class and we really have no other choice at this point. Criticizing this past season and still believing in the plan can peacefully coexist.

You were spot on in your assessment. Ignore the plebes.
Why's he still available at this point in the recruiting cycle? Like 97% of the top recruits are locked up right now.

Bags have a way of changing 18 year old's minds. We ain't out of this. Not by a long shot. He's a fast Kyle Pitts IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back