2023 Nyckoles Harbor: 6'5, 230 ATH from DC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Kid is more Myron Rolle than Javon Kerse which is not a bad thing. I get the impression he plays sports because he’s physically able to but his heart lies in academics which is awesome. If I knew him personally, I’d steer him more towards a school where athletics is secondary to academics. We need more neurosurgeons than football players for the future. Maybe he finds a cure for CTE.
h

Advertisement
Should have told him that from jump, lol. But whatever, wake me up when he visits, until then ::yawn .gif::
I’m sure they told him that from the jump which is why I don’t think this matters

He’s always known he could come here and do whatever he wants imo

I am surprised he didn’t go with USCe but seems Maryland might get him?

Advertisement
Advertisement
We don't have a single athlete on our team? No wonder we lost 7 games.

0 ath.png

Some of yall said some similar things about Chad Thomas as someone who may not be at 100 with football, and he gave 100, probably when he didn't even have to. Myron Rolle never left a thing on the field when he played. idk the guy, but if he's a guy that is serious about those things outside of football like Myron Rolle or Chad Thomas...then he gives 100 in everything he does, because he doesn't know different.

Advertisement
It's going to be interesting to see what happens with this young man.

Football stardom? Track stardom? A combo of both? What position and does he sacrifice speed in T&F for a serious football pursuit? WR is the one spot he could train similarly and max both.

Looking at his times, he's got talent there, but T&F is funny. He's not a surefire talent there. Football, he could literally do both if he plays WR. He'd give up time on the track playing TE as he'd have to bulk up some. He can forget about T&F if he wants to be a DE.

Lots of talent, more than 99.99 percent of D1 athletes and some serious decisions to make. It isn't every day you have such a broad spectrum of talent that you could play multiple positions and sports. He's gotta sort it all out and make the best decision for himself.

Intriguing. I'm going to follow what he does wherever he signs up.

don’t waste talent like him blocking
He should be a outside wr Not te

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back