2023 Nyckoles Harbor: 6'5, 230 ATH from DC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strikes me as a kid that 1) doesn’t want to play defense and 2) doesn’t want to put on more weight.
Why does he strike u as not wanting to play DE when thats his primary position? The weight part is debatable.

Advertisement
Why does he strike u as not wanting to play DE when thats his primary position? The weight part is debatable.

Did you watch the same interview I did? Besides, a team like Miami will probably want him to bulk up to play DE whereas a 3-4 based team can keep him at 225-230. Jmo

Advertisement
Wayne, M’Pemba, & Harbor at DE is absolutely legendary stuff

New York No GIF by Talk Stoop

Did you watch the same interview I did? Besides, a team like Miami will probably want him to bulk up to play DE whereas a 3-4 based team can keep him at 225-230. Jmo
My bad, didn't realize there was an actual interview. Yeah if he wanna run track he probably don't wanna go north of 230. I think eventually he will have to make a choice because only WR could he play and not worry about weight and strength too much

I could honestly see him staying at WR and playing around 6-5 235. He literally is telling us he wants to stay on O and stay lean so he can compete as an OLYMPIC fing athlete… this kid is Jalen Brown on steroids

Advertisement
Strikes me as a kid that 1) doesn’t want to play defense and 2) doesn’t want to put on more weight.
His talent is soo extreme he can kinda dictate that and be given a fair shot. No one is turning down a 6'5 225 WR who runs 10.2 speed. In normal circumstance you laugh at a kid being able to keep his weight down but this dude practices running 100/200 meters 10-15 times routinely.. Just get him on campus and let him do him, eventually it will play out..

Was gonna say he is leaving money on table shunning DE but WR are getting 100 milli nowadays also. He can play whereever he wants because he is literally one of a kind athlete

This school USED to have a great track program.

Only God knows why they flushed it like a rough morning after Taco Tuesday.

Yep, Butch under brutal sanctions - FOUND a WAY!

Can't do it anymore - UM is responsible for more football regulations and rules than anyone else. Even called one series, "The Miami Rules."

Funny - to demonstrate - they were UM highlights!

Advertisement
If you have time to watch this full interview, do it! This kid is going to be wildly successful in life. His parents raised him right. 4.0 student, legitimate Ivy League offers and is thinking way bigger than 99.9% of kids. He said that he’s weighed in as heavy as 240 already but during track he’s about 220-229. He understands football is his future. He’s the most unique prospect maybe ever. After watching this he’s a guy I’ll root for no matter where he goes.

Biggest takeaways: He’s a city kid and said his parents love our staff.

Con: Our track program

Advertisement

I picked that up too.

To me, projecting where this kid ends up is **** near impossible. As an athlete, his talent is unbelievable. As a DL, he barely uses his hands and just out-athletes the OT. If he came here as a DL, he would have to develop a pass rush moves, counter moves, learn to set the edge... and do all that while still running track (for which, he will have to keep his weight down). The thing that disappoints me, selfishly, is that he appears to be very serious about his track career, which will definitely affect his potential as a DL.

I think this kid ends up playing WR/TE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back