NYC boys

Compare this once again to local kids or Brevin last year, Deejay the year before and wonder what the **** is wrong with the locals

The locals are controlled but handlers and street agents. Most have no loyalty to Miami and honestly Miami hasn’t given them much of a reason to stay home over the last 15 years. They see kids going to the $EC getting paid and ballin out. What does Miami offer above these other schools like O$U, Bama, Auburn, Georgia etc????

Advertisement
I’m up in the City for the weekend and it is cold as ****. Btw, I was walking by Rockefeller Center and saw a kid sporting a Canes beenie. 🙌🏼

The locals are controlled but handlers and street agents. Most have no loyalty to Miami and honestly Miami hasn’t given them much of a reason to stay home over the last 15 years. They see kids going to the $EC getting paid and ballin out. What does Miami offer above these other schools like O$U, Bama, Auburn, Georgia etc????
Sadly you have a point just growing up here there used to be nothing but pride of where we're from

I’m up in the City for the weekend and it is cold as ****. Btw, I was walking by Rockefeller Center and saw a kid sporting a Canes beenie. 🙌🏼

If I'm not mistaken, there IS a NYC Hurricanes chapter. Plus, Luke in the 80s and 90s used to always hang out in Philly, NYC, Washington and Baltimore. Always had that Canes Starter jacket. Don't like Luke, but he's one of the reasons why there's a lot of Canes fans in the NE U.S.

Advertisement
Back