NYC boys

ssvir

Sophomore
Premium
We have absolutely ridiculous weather this weekend.

These guys will be signed, sealed, and delivered.

Miami weather vs NYC weather this weekend.

Miami weather.PNG

NYC weather.PNG

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Looking like Jess might have a very nice shot at closing out on a very respectable Dline class if we can grab these guys

Close it up Jess!

Advertisement
“Once I made my commitment, I knew I was going to stick with it,” Blissett said. “Teams are going to face hardships. This happened to be Miami’s year. It’s Miami football. No matter what, if they went 1-11, it’s still Miami football. They’re known for their defense and I’m a defensive guy. I want to play for one of the best defenses in the country. I believe in loyalty over everything. So, once I picked my school, that was it.

“No team is going to have a perfect season every year. That’s a bad reason to de-commit. Otherwise, I think Miami will have no problem recruiting in the future. They do a great job recruiting guys. They have a beautiful campus, great coaching staff. They just had a bad year.”

this kid is going to be a great teammate.

“Once I made my commitment, I knew I was going to stick with it,” Blissett said. “Teams are going to face hardships. This happened to be Miami’s year. It’s Miami football. No matter what, if they went 1-11, it’s still Miami football. They’re known for their defense and I’m a defensive guy. I want to play for one of the best defenses in the country. I believe in loyalty over everything. So, once I picked my school, that was it.

“No team is going to have a perfect season every year. That’s a bad reason to de-commit. Otherwise, I think Miami will have no problem recruiting in the future. They do a great job recruiting guys. They have a beautiful campus, great coaching staff. They just had a bad year.”

this kid is going to be a great teammate.
Compare this once again to local kids or Brevin last year, Deejay the year before and wonder what the **** is wrong with the locals

Advertisement
Back