Nunn Makes it Official

Love the commitment but not believing we will do anything consequential has dampened my enthusiasm and makes me feel kinda sorry for the kids.

Advertisement
[QUOTE="MikeCane18, post: 3533686, member:

I agree. That staffs height recruitment was ridiculous.[/QUOTE]

We instead recruited several stud CBs...

Keion Payne, Devonta Davis, and I believe captain of the all-**** up team Latwaan Anderson.

I am excited as **** to pick up Nunn!

Track kid.,.why are we talking about a track kid on a football board joe?

Love the commitment but not believing we will do anything consequential has dampened my enthusiasm and makes me feel kinda sorry for the kids.

You're better than this. Take a shot of crown, chase your wife/girl around the house for a couple of days, then come back strong!

Advertisement
Glad we got this kid. Seems like he's going to be the perfect fit with our team. Kid has an attitude to be great.

I remember Ricardo Allen's recruitment. Pretty good family friend coached him in HS at Mainland and said Ricardo always wanted to go to Miami. Not sure we ever offered him and he went to Purdue and had a really good career there and is having a good career with the Falcons until he got hurt this year. The Nunn situation was something I was hoping wouldn't turn out like Ricardo Allen. Thankfully it hasn't with this news.

Mike Bakas was backing Allen hardbody....is that you? lol

I LOVE this pick up...Kid was a dog at Paradise as a CB. If they play him in the back end he will be a ball hawk (FS). I like him at CB.
I see you Manny Diaz..

NsFoInL.gif

Advertisement
Mike Bakas was backing Allen hardbody....is that you? lol
HAHAHA No Way! I just remember him because I grew up in that area and knew coaches from the area that said he was the real deal and the family friend that said he loved UM but UM didn’t really show much interest.

4 pages for good news. 12 pages of *****ing in the other thread over "potential" bad news.

Yep, its crootin' szn

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back