• Screenshot_20181018-001032_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20181018-001032_Twitter.jpg
    642.7 KB · Views: 234
  • Screenshot_20181018-001200_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20181018-001200_Twitter.jpg
    518.7 KB · Views: 228
Advertisement
Advertisement
We can get players like Nunn, the recent DBs this year, DL-men, LBs, TEs, WRs, RBs and those position coaches can coach those 3 and 4 star players up. It has to be the offensive line coach that is the weak link.

Advertisement
S/O to Coach Banda for the flip.

Nunn is a beast, has good size & frame to grow at 6'0 175lbs, has good 4.4/4.5 speed, pretty good ball skills & can tackle really well. He fits perfect into that Redwine role in this Defense, kid gets to the ball & has good athletic ability.

Nunn & Keontra will add good depth to our Safety backfield next year & hopefully push Knowles to the bench permanently.

Welcome to The U!!! 🙌🏾

Isn’t Knowles like a 6 yr Sr??! This neegha has been here for yrs! Swear to god I saw him lurking in the back ground of Mark Richt’s QB pic. Lol. Foooooooooooooock! Get him outta here already!

One of the silents may have gone public tonight to balance the loss earlier

Advertisement
Welcome to the []_[]
Seriously underrated by the recruiting services. Definitely a top 300 and impactful commit. Sometimes we miss on super athletes in our own backyard. This time we did not.

Welcome to the []_[]
Seriously underrated by the recruiting services. Definitely a top 300 and impactful commit. Sometimes we miss on super athletes in our own backyard. This time we did not.

Exactly this, type of kid we see go to places like Cuse and become an all conference caliber player, then when they flash his hometown on the screen we try to remember the name and situation on why he didn’t come here 3-4 years later.

Advertisement
But, but, but everyone on the eye in the sky forum told me recruits wouldn't come here now cause richt is trash and we're going backwards. Welcome to the U Mr. Nunn. You will accomplish great things.

Our best three players, Dallas, Willis and Thomas are out of state kids. Need to get more.

I remember Ricardo Allen's recruitment. Pretty good family friend coached him in HS at Mainland and said Ricardo always wanted to go to Miami. Not sure we ever offered him and he went to Purdue and had a really good career there and is having a good career with the Falcons until he got hurt this year. The Nunn situation was something I was hoping wouldn't turn out like Ricardo Allen. Thankfully it hasn't with this news.

Advertisement
Back