Number 20

BALLHAWKU

All-ACC
Why is he on the field ? I don't give a **** if have you to move some one else he's doesn't have any business playing

Advertisement
If I see him on the field against Syracuse, I'm going to travel light speed to the carrier dome and break his ******* knee cap

Beyonce must be benched. Dude makes catastrophic F ups unlike anybody I've ever seen. He makes D Crawford and Highsmith look like Ed and ST

Advertisement
Advertisement
If I see him on the field against Syracuse, I'm going to travel light speed to the carrier dome and break his ****ing knee cap

Don't think #20 or anyone else with a U on their helmet will be at the Carrier dome next week

The game is here isn't it? Even better! If you see a 5'9 ripped country guy running onto the field with a taped up axe handle, you know who it is...

real talk... He almost costed us the FSU game and we almost loss this game b/c of him.. JJ was in his hear yelling "wtf are u doing" walking off the field... He can't play for us and he'll break up the locker room

real talk... He almost costed us the FSU game and we almost loss this game b/c of him.. JJ was in his hear yelling "wtf are u doing" walking off the field... He can't play for us and he'll break up the locker room

This. Gotta be some other type of options.

Advertisement
He should be stripped of that number until he at least can pretend like he knows what he’s doing.

Kid couldn’t start for AH but we got him running loose in our Defensive backfield.

Kid is as big of a liability as we’ve ever had back there and that’s saying a lot considering who’ve we’ve been running out there at that position the last decade.

Advertisement
Disappointed in Amari Carter not taking that spot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Knowles is worthless. He can't shed a block, can't tackle, can't cover, and gets called for PI. He is the worst UM safety ever. And that's saying a ton. I'd take Highsmith, Crawford, and Carter over him any day. Those guys all were below average at safety for UM standards but light years better than 20. I was screaming all game at him. Carter has to be better than that.

Knowles gave up the longest pass and run plays of the game. He also blew coverage on the FSU TD pass last week. He's so awful I can't even comprehend how he got a scholarship. I've coached peewee teams with better players.

Beyonce must be benched. Dude makes catastrophic F ups unlike anybody I've ever seen. He makes D Crawford and Highsmith look like Ed and ST

Lmmfao!!!! Bruh I agree with most of what u say on here.... I can't co-sign this one with conviction Lolol. Knowles is bad, but that analogy? Lmao

Lmmfao!!!! Bruh I agree with most of what u say on here.... I can't co-sign this one with conviction Lolol. Knowles is bad, but that analogy? Lmao

It sounds crazy but it's real. This dude makes huge ,catastrophic plays like nothing I've ever seen. I've never seen a safety blow so many assignments.

Advertisement
Back