Number 20

BALLHAWKU

All-ACC
Why is he on the field ? I don't give a damn if have you to move some one else he's doesn't have any business playing

Zbrod95

All-ACC
If I see him on the field against Syracuse, I'm going to travel light speed to the carrier dome and break his fucking knee cap

Cribby

All-American
Beyonce must be benched. Dude makes catastrophic F ups unlike anybody I've ever seen. He makes D Crawford and Highsmith look like Ed and ST

motorcitycane

Senior
Beyonce must be benched. Dude makes catastrophic F ups unlike anybody I've ever seen. He makes D Crawford and Highsmith look like Ed and ST
Lol I remember them Highsmith days.

Zbrod95

All-ACC
If I see him on the field against Syracuse, I'm going to travel light speed to the carrier dome and break his ****ing knee cap
Don't think #20 or anyone else with a U on their helmet will be at the Carrier dome next week
The game is here isn't it? Even better! If you see a 5'9 ripped country guy running onto the field with a taped up axe handle, you know who it is...

BigDikCane

All-American
real talk... He almost costed us the FSU game and we almost loss this game b/c of him.. JJ was in his hear yelling "wtf are u doing" walking off the field... He can't play for us and he'll break up the locker room

motorcitycane

Senior
real talk... He almost costed us the FSU game and we almost loss this game b/c of him.. JJ was in his hear yelling "wtf are u doing" walking off the field... He can't play for us and he'll break up the locker room
This. Gotta be some other type of options.

KWConch

Senior
He should be stripped of that number until he at least can pretend like he knows what he’s doing.

Kid couldn’t start for AH but we got him running loose in our Defensive backfield.

Kid is as big of a liability as we’ve ever had back there and that’s saying a lot considering who’ve we’ve been running out there at that position the last decade.

SA Cane

Sophomore
Disappointed in Amari Carter not taking that spot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TrueFloridian

Sophomore
Knowles is worthless. He can't shed a block, can't tackle, can't cover, and gets called for PI. He is the worst UM safety ever. And that's saying a ton. I'd take Highsmith, Crawford, and Carter over him any day. Those guys all were below average at safety for UM standards but light years better than 20. I was screaming all game at him. Carter has to be better than that.

Knowles gave up the longest pass and run plays of the game. He also blew coverage on the FSU TD pass last week. He's so awful I can't even comprehend how he got a scholarship. I've coached peewee teams with better players.

D

deleted4697

Lmmfao!!!! Bruh I agree with most of what u say on here.... I can't co-sign this one with conviction Lolol. Knowles is bad, but that analogy? Lmao

Cribby

All-American
Lmmfao!!!! Bruh I agree with most of what u say on here.... I can't co-sign this one with conviction Lolol. Knowles is bad, but that analogy? Lmao
It sounds crazy but it's real. This dude makes huge ,catastrophic plays like nothing I've ever seen. I've never seen a safety blow so many assignments.