Number 0

Pringle is the most talented back we have. Look at film from last year. Can’t get consistent reps. We’ll lose him to SMU after the season. He’ll be another Brashard Smith.
Brashard Smith transferred to SMU because we tried to make him a running back. He got to Dallas and Lashlee said “you’re now a running back” and now he’s in the NFL as a running back.
 
Pringle is the most talented back we have. Look at film from last year. Can’t get consistent reps. We’ll lose him to SMU after the season. He’ll be another Brashard Smith.
Last game someone grabbed his jersey with one hand while engaging with a blocker and still pulled him down. RB needs to be able to run through that.
 
Im a huge Pringle fan as everyone knows because he was huge last year and is very different from our other RB. He might have the best acceleration of any back we've had. He hasn't gotten it going yet, but he looked like himself last game. People still are confused about what he does and expecting these 80 yd outside runs. Pringle is mostly a between the tackles runner and he's doing his job if he's hitting those holes with ridiculous quickness and speed and getting us 5 to 7 yards. He had a very high success rate on that last year. As it comes to the big plays and outside runs which yes he certainly can do, those are going to come. For example imagine if he had been given the ball on those two runs against Stanford that we actually did seal on the edge that Mallory ran. Those would have been touchdowns with Pringle. Overall the blocking has been atrocious when he's gotten in there and he's not one to be able to break tackles in the backfield before you even gets going. If he breaks tackles it'll be because he's running with ridiculous speed through people. That Central Michigan defender got lucky to grab his sleeve on Saturday or he might have scored.

It's pretty obvious the coaches haven't forgot about him and are clearly trying to get him going. We paid to keep him. This will play itself out as the season goes on and I'm pretty sure Pringles going to do just fine.
 
Pringle is the most talented back we have. Look at film from last year. Can’t get consistent reps. We’ll lose him to SMU after the season. He’ll be another Brashard Smith.
Last game someone grabbed his jersey with one hand while engaging with a blocker and still pulled him down. RB needs to be able to run through that.
The guy was lucky to grab his sleeves which is why he had leverage on him. It was almost like a horse collar tackle except he grabbed his sleeve inside his jersey. You want him to drag the guy to the end zone?
 
Pringle isn't going to be the feature back that's required for this offense. He's a good back, but he lacks the physical traits that Fletcher, Brown, Mallory brings to the table. Also, you can add D. Martinez to the list.

BTW, Mallory is going to be the next feature back.

Pringle would probably have to take a Brashad Smith route to get to the league because he has the talent.
 
Pringle is the most talented back we have. Look at film from last year. Can’t get consistent reps. We’ll lose him to SMU after the season. He’ll be another Brashard Smith.
IrdlpcSms0hSVCERs3.gif
 
Pringle is the most talented back we have. Look at film from last year. Can’t get consistent reps. We’ll lose him to SMU after the season. He’ll be another Brashard Smith.
Mrs Pringle,

We all agree your son is very talented and will get touches. His contributions are critical to the success of our Miami Hurricanes.
 
He’s in his second season. I’ve seen not much more than potential from him thus far and I haven’t seen much of anything this year in games that makes me understand how/why some of the folks on this thread are out caping for him so much. I don’t want to lose him, but I also don’t see the second coming of Jahmyr Gibbs like some of you seem to.
 
He’s in his second season. I’ve seen not much more than potential from him thus far and I haven’t seen much of anything this year in games that makes me understand how/why some of the folks on this thread are out caping for him so much. I don’t want to lose him, but I also don’t see the second coming of Jahmyr Gibbs like some of you seem to.
I have never compared him to Gibbs, so stop it. That's a strawman argument.
 
He’s in his second season. I’ve seen not much more than potential from him thus far and I haven’t seen much of anything this year in games that makes me understand how/why some of the folks on this thread are out caping for him so much. I don’t want to lose him, but I also don’t see the second coming of Jahmyr Gibbs like some of you seem to.
I have never compared him to Gibbs, so stop it. That's a strawman argument.
Ok. How about this. He looks like a third string running back on a championship caliber team. He is average to date based on what’s been put on film. The level of caping he receives from some on here - you especially - is commensurate to someone producing at Jahmyr Gibbs like levels.

Don’t like Jahmyr Gibbs comparison? Pick another name of someone way better than Pringle. It’s a loooonnng list. I didn’t choose Gibbs for a straight comparison of skills. I chose him because some of you act as though he’s at some elite level and to date, he hasn’t shown it. You know all this.

For clarity, I’m not rooting against Pringle. I want him to succeed. I want him to play on Sundays for a decade. I’m also not gonna porst about how awesome he has been or would be or will be when in reality he hasn’t been. Both of those things can exist simultaneously.
 
Back
Top