Vagabond Cane
Recruit
- Joined
- Jul 28, 2014
- Messages
- 10
Pringle is the most talented back we have. Look at film from last year. Can’t get consistent reps. We’ll lose him to SMU after the season. He’ll be another Brashard Smith.
Brashard Smith transferred to SMU because we tried to make him a running back. He got to Dallas and Lashlee said “you’re now a running back” and now he’s in the NFL as a running back.Pringle is the most talented back we have. Look at film from last year. Can’t get consistent reps. We’ll lose him to SMU after the season. He’ll be another Brashard Smith.
Last game someone grabbed his jersey with one hand while engaging with a blocker and still pulled him down. RB needs to be able to run through that.Pringle is the most talented back we have. Look at film from last year. Can’t get consistent reps. We’ll lose him to SMU after the season. He’ll be another Brashard Smith.
The guy was lucky to grab his sleeves which is why he had leverage on him. It was almost like a horse collar tackle except he grabbed his sleeve inside his jersey. You want him to drag the guy to the end zone?Last game someone grabbed his jersey with one hand while engaging with a blocker and still pulled him down. RB needs to be able to run through that.Pringle is the most talented back we have. Look at film from last year. Can’t get consistent reps. We’ll lose him to SMU after the season. He’ll be another Brashard Smith.
Pringle is the most talented back we have. Look at film from last year. Can’t get consistent reps. We’ll lose him to SMU after the season. He’ll be another Brashard Smith.
Pringle is the most talented back we have. Look at film from last year. Can’t get consistent reps. We’ll lose him to SMU after the season. He’ll be another Brashard Smith.
Mrs Pringle,Pringle is the most talented back we have. Look at film from last year. Can’t get consistent reps. We’ll lose him to SMU after the season. He’ll be another Brashard Smith.
he wasn't on any returns vs CMU. Mallory and Pringle seem to be off the kick return teamLove Pringle but dude can’t even make guys miss on returns against CMU and FAMU.
I was actually hoping so!Thought this was a Thornton thread................![]()
I have never compared him to Gibbs, so stop it. That's a strawman argument.He’s in his second season. I’ve seen not much more than potential from him thus far and I haven’t seen much of anything this year in games that makes me understand how/why some of the folks on this thread are out caping for him so much. I don’t want to lose him, but I also don’t see the second coming of Jahmyr Gibbs like some of you seem to.
Best of luck to himPringle is the most talented back we have. Look at film from last year. Can’t get consistent reps. We’ll lose him to SMU after the season. He’ll be another Brashard Smith.
Ok. How about this. He looks like a third string running back on a championship caliber team. He is average to date based on what’s been put on film. The level of caping he receives from some on here - you especially - is commensurate to someone producing at Jahmyr Gibbs like levels.I have never compared him to Gibbs, so stop it. That's a strawman argument.He’s in his second season. I’ve seen not much more than potential from him thus far and I haven’t seen much of anything this year in games that makes me understand how/why some of the folks on this thread are out caping for him so much. I don’t want to lose him, but I also don’t see the second coming of Jahmyr Gibbs like some of you seem to.