Nuggets 2.0

Believe it or not, last yr you actually had dumb muh****as on this forum thinking Dorsey was better than Joe Burrow. LMAO
Lmao, omg that’s so funny. It’s almost as funny as some of you dumbasses comparing qb’s in 2021 versus qb’s in 2000. One guy is playing in a pro style offense , having to read the entire field. The other is playing in spread formations , only having to read half the field, and that’s decided by the d formation. While having all the rules slanted to the offense. Glorified 7 on 7’s. Qb’s in today’s game have the answers to the test in pre snap. There’s no comparisons between the two , it’s not even the same game.

How about going and comparing apples to oranges next.

Not only are you a bad troll , you know nothing about football and think you do. Now I’ll let you get back to searching for attention.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Dorsey was a very ordinary talent but Howell is extremely combustible. Putting up empty numbers in an RPO-offense with great surrounding talent and losing 10 games in 2 years doesn't prove anything. Jevan Snead was once considered a presumptive #1 overall pick.

Howell is very poor processing beyond his first read, is not pinpoint accurate and he totally implodes under pressure or just generally in any scenario where he's not throwing clearly defined RPOs or attacking single coverage matchups that are dictated pre-snap. He's a worse version of Baker Mayfield.

Just gonna throw this out there. UNC smoked Miami back in 2015 by even more than they did in 2020. Everyone declared Larry Fedora “da god” when they went 11-3. Three years later he was fired. Now I’m not going to call Mack Brown a bad coach. He’s proven capable of building and sustaining a winning program even if he did fizzle out at Texas. What I will say is that he’s gone 7-6 and 8-4 in two seasons at UNC. Sam Howell is a great quarterback but they are in no way more talented top to bottom than Miami. They’re a perennial 8 win program and if our standard has dropped so far as to “just hoping to have a close game” against them, then our standard is garbage.

Advertisement
Dorsey was a very ordinary talent but Howell is extremely combustible. Putting up empty numbers in an RPO-offense with great surrounding talent and losing 10 games in 2 years doesn't prove anything. Jevan Snead was once considered a presumptive #1 overall pick.

Howell is very poor processing beyond his first read, is not pinpoint accurate and he totally implodes under pressure or just generally in any scenario where he's not throwing clearly defined RPOs or attacking single coverage matchups that are dictated pre-snap. He's a worse version of Baker Mayfield.
I called him as a one read guy when we played him as a Fr, he’s still that. He makes a read and if it’s covered he bails the pocket or starts moving around. His an rpo creation. Put him in a basic pro offense and he’d be trash. But let’s compare him to Dorsey In 2000 bro.

“ He’s a worse Baker” comparison is a very good one.

Last edited:
Anywho @Cribby @Boarcane thank you for carefully providing us as much info as you can without betraying the manner in which you get it. I know that’s a fine line to walk and sincerely appreciate it. From what you know or seen or heard, are you truly sensing or believing that what we can expect this year is very promising and sustainable and not the fools gold we have been given in the past?

and I know I know it is stupid of me to ask such a question in this thread, when this thread is only about a ****ing contest over expecting or not expecting wins and losses or win or loss Vs Bama and of course the MOST important topic of this thread which is anything pertaining to UM, UNC, Howell vs any UM QB. So forgive me for derailing this thread with something that has to do with this thread.

Lmao, omg that’s so funny. It’s almost as funny as some of you dumbasses comparing qb’s in 2021 versus qb’s in 2000. One guy is playing in a pro style offense , having to read the entire field. The other is playing in spread formations , only having to read half the field, and that’s decided by the d formation. While having all the rules slanted to the offense. Glorified 7 on 7’s. Qb’s in today’s game have the answers to the test in pre snap. There’s no comparisons between the two , it’s not even the same game.

Not only are you a bad troll , you know nothing about football and think you do. Now I’ll let you get back to searching for attention.
winning independence day GIF by IFC

Advertisement
There are a lot of hot takes on players. The two guys I mentioned have multiple national titles. Dorsey was 38-2 as a starter. Torretta was one of the most decorated players in CFB history. Maybe Howell will become the Heisman goat, but to say it’s debatable you’d take him over Torretta means you’re betting on it pretty heavily. Torretta actually been there, done that.
Howell destroyed us but also lost to FSU, that alone should disqualify him from these sort of discussions.

These delusional dyck suckers don't understand that 2 of their 4 losses happened on the road and they lost by 3 pts each. The other two were against 2 of the best teams in the country. Imagine what's going to happen this upcoming yr, and the yrs to follow, now that they're recruiting at a top 15 level, and ALSO led by a HOF HC that has access to public school resources?

Only on this dyck sucking forum is S.FLA recruiting and brand recognition enough to offset the SIGNIFICANT advantages that UNC has over MIA. LMAO

50 cent laughing GIF
You must be here looking fo some dik talking like dat. Holla at your boy
Mackmiller974. Maybe the 2 of you can share that bag of diks you carry around.

Go Canes!!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement

So what are you saying exactly? Joe Burrow was only good because of philosophical & rule changes in the game, and if Dorsey was the QB on that LSU team he could've easily orchestrated & duplicated Burrow's performance? If that's what you're suggesting then not only is it comical but you should have your head examined. No 🧢

In case you didn't know that LSU Offense was a pro-style offense, and many of the passing concepts were implemented directly from the NO Saints playbook. Also, his main offensive coach is currently the OC for the Panthers.

https://www.catscratchreader.com/20...film-room-breaking-down-the-joe-brady-offense

Greatness transcends eras. MJ is going to be MJ in any era. Lebron will be Lebron in any era. The same rule applies for QBs as well

There are a couple of posters on this thread who should just take a step back and ask themselves what they're thinking.

Yeah, because if we don't all suck each other's dyck, and march lockstep with one another, we must all be trolls right?? Smh

I don't know if you're smart enough to understand this, but winning on the road in CFB is literally one of the HARDEST things to do. Tell me what's a worse loss-UNC losing to a 6 loss FSU team in Mack Brown's 2nd season, or OSU losing to a 7 loss Purdue team in Urban's last yr when he won the Rose Bowl?

If you're making the argument that UNC & MIA were both evenly matched teams in terms of talent, then you have to concede the reality that the difference between both teams was coaching. For the millionth time, UNC is led by a HOF HC who is one of the most successful in CFB history. MIA losing to UNC says more about Mack Brown, then it does about Manny Diaz.

Troll, how? Because I keep it realer than "real deal holyfield"? FOH

Despite the fact your dyck suckers on this forum hail you as some godly "insider", doesn't mean you ACTUALLY know what you're talking about. Believe that

If it wasn’t for Vince Young and Carrol ducking up another big game Mack Brown would be a another mediocre underachieving coach

That HOF coach has 2 conference championships in 25+ years of coaching

Advertisement
Back