Nuggets 2.0

1. Thank's for the update Cribby.
2. I fully expect us to go up to Chapel Hill ****ed off. This year we have more talent and experience across the board .
Have some pride. No excuses. Win the game.

Last edited:
Advertisement
It’s ironic that you left out describing the loss to FSU. It was just “ a close three point loss”. Nice slant , they lost to arguably the worst power five school in the country , while getting shredded by a Rb playing qb . But they’re “awesome “with their four losses. Maybe you’re the delusional **** sucker.

I don't know if you're smart enough to understand this, but winning on the road in CFB is literally one of the HARDEST things to do. Tell me what's a worse loss-UNC losing to a 6 loss FSU team in Mack Brown's 2nd season, or OSU losing to a 7 loss Purdue team in Urban's last yr when he won the Rose Bowl?

Fact is unc and Miami were both above average teams and the records showed it. We just brought our worst game against them and they brought theirs against a god awful FSU team. You can slurp their nuts more for all I care but that’s just the facts of the situation. If you want to say they’re better than us last year that’a true. But let’s not forget how mediocre they were while we are slamming Miami.

I’m pretty sure you’re a troll so this isn’t really for you. But the so called fans slurping unc after having **** near the same season as us should be ashamed. Even comparing an all time great qb Dorsey to freaking Howell. Unreal .

If you want to go slurp unc’s nuts go create a “ unc deep throat tears “ thread. This is a Miami spring practice update thread.

If you're making the argument that UNC & MIA were both evenly matched teams in terms of talent, then you have to concede the reality that the difference between both teams was coaching. For the millionth time, UNC is led by a HOF HC who is one of the most successful in CFB history. MIA losing to UNC says more about Mack Brown, then it does about Manny Diaz.

Troll, how? Because I keep it realer than "real deal holyfield"? FOH

Despite the fact your dyck suckers on this forum hail you as some godly "insider", doesn't mean you ACTUALLY know what you're talking about. Believe that

Last edited:
Now Howell is better than Dorsey and Torretta??....Jesus H Christ.....even Berlin's 03 team would Curbstomp UNCs 2020 team....
I agree Berlin teams would easily beat that UNC team but that's not the debate. it's about who the better QB is between Howell and Dorsey. Howell is on pace to break pretty much every ACC passing record. Doresy was a 7th round pick with a 8TD 18INT NFL career. Howell is the front runner to be the first overall pick in the 2022 NFL Draft. I don't understand why just because we're Miami fans we have to be extremely biased. I mean go put Dorsey on last year's team. Are we winning a Natty? Are we going undefeated? Dorsey was a great college QB but he was carried by the talent around him.

Once again, Gino Torretta was a 2x NC, won the Heisman Trophy, the Davey O’Brien Award, The Unitas Award, The Maxwell Award, and the Walter Camp Award. Consensus AA, and is in the CFB Hall of Fame. Basically as decorated as any player in CFB History to that point. If you don't know about Gino, maybe you should go by what people who did know about him thought.
I just said I'm not going to be speak on gino because I didn't watch enough of him other then a few replays on youtube. So he very well might be better then Howell. We will see who has the better NFL career.

I agree Berlin teams would easily beat that UNC team but that's not the debate. it's about who the better QB is between Howell and Dorsey. Howell is on pace to break pretty much every ACC passing record. Doresy was a 7th round pick with a 8TD 18INT NFL career. Howell is the front runner to be the first overall pick in the 2022 NFL Draft. I don't understand why just because we're Miami fans we have to be extremely biased. I mean go put Dorsey on last year's team. Are we winning a Natty? Are we going undefeated? Dorsey was a great college QB but he was carried by the talent around him.
Dorsey made a Mockery of an All Star cast of DBs in the Fiercest practices imaginable in 99 at Greentree....to compare him to Howell is unconscionable....Dude went 39-2 (really 40-1) in his CFB career....and stop the "All the talent around him" BS....EVERY Great NC Winning CFB QB has stellar Talent at his disposal....

Advertisement
Dorsey made a Mockery of an All Star cast of DBs in the Fiercest practices imaginable in 99 at Greentree....to compare him to Howell is unconscionable....Dude went 39-2 (really 40-1) in his CFB career....and stop the "All the talent around him" BS....EVERY Great NC Winning CFB QB has stellar Talent at his disposal....
None of those other QBs had talent like Dorsey.
Dorsey had the
Best WRs in college football
Best RBs in college football
Best TEs in college football
Best OL in college football
Best DL in college football
Best LBs in college football
Best Safeties in college football
Best Depth in college football
Best coaching staff in college football
I mean jesus christ he had something crazy like 20 1st round picks on that roster and 40 players get drafted. He had the best supporting cast in college football history but yes let's keep pretending we won those games because of the stellar QB play of Ken Dorsey.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Dorsey also had the
Best WRs in college football
Best RBs in college football
Best TEs in college football
Best OL in college football
Best DL in college football
Best LBs in college football
Best Safeties in college football
Best Depth in college football
Best coaching staff in college football
I mean jesus christ he had something crazy like 20 1st round picks on that roster and 40 players get drafted. He had the best supporting cast in college football history but yes let's keep pretending we won those games because of the stellar QB play of Ken Dorsey.
We DID win a Ton of games because of Dorsey....wtf are you talking about?

Don't worry because this point he likes to make is going to be proven with Howell as he takes a step backwards this year after losing all that talent to the NFL.

Advertisement
Believe it or not, last yr you actually had dumb muh****as on this forum thinking Dorsey was better than Joe Burrow. LMAO
No lol... I don't think anyone could possibly think that. I get were all miami fans but we don't have to be biased when it comes to comparing and evaluating talent. If we had Burrow back then we would of won 3 straight national championships. With all that talent we had back then we shouldn't of lost a game.

Advertisement
Dorsey had about 5 times the talent as Howell did.

They lost 4 games, and you guys act like they're the 84 Niners because they bent Manure over and gimped him for 4 hours straight with sand on their dycks. They took a **** in 1 game? Losing to sorry *** UVA isn't taking a **** for this team you guys think is so incredibly talented? ND sodomized them relentlessly for 4 quarters. We've seen what talented teams do with ND.
No one says they were a juggernaut but we can objectively say they had superior talent in certain positions that proved to create especially bad matchups for us. I mean that's just a fact. Watch the Draft later this month if you just can't believe it.

Advertisement
Back