Nuggets 2.0

Advertisement
So unc is now 2001 Miami lol. Only Miami fans do such ****ery. Greatest 8-4 team ever that lost to a god awful FSU team? Gotcha.
I thought the Gators won the almost National championship last year losing four. My Gator friends are sure of this. They also tell me if Tebow was coming into the league today, he’d be the greatest pro quarterback ever. These are facts. 🐊 😭

They also tell me if Tebow was coming into the league today, he’d be the greatest pro quarterback ever.
Over It Abandon Thread GIF

[QUOTE="Mackmiller974, post: 5188628 Dorsey was a solid college QB but we weren't winning because of Dorsey, let's be real.
[/QUOTE]

We weren't winning because of Dorsey? That has to be one of the dumbest things ever written on a Miami Hurricanes message board. Dorsey was 38-2 as a starting QB and a 2 time Heisman candidate. Dorsey was also a **** hair away from being 40-0 as a starter but you go ahead and keep dogging out a Miami Hurricane legend in order to support your weak *** argument that your boy Howell is a good QB. Since you want to keep it real. It's sounding like your love and affection for Howell and his **** stache seem to have clouded your judgement. Sounds like you may have some kind of a weird mid life crisis man crush on the QB from NC the way you're carrying on about him. Let that **** go man!!

Go Canes!!!!

Cam Harris is going to earn some money this year, just a feeling. Though chaney & knighton are talented he's a blend of both (my opionion) deceptive speed, agility and power. 2nd year in Lashlee offense i think he exceeds expectations.

Advertisement
What QB have we had that is better then Howell? The last one was probably Testsaverde or Kelly. Howell is significantly better then Kaaya, more mobile, stronger arm and has significantly better Pocket presence. Dude has 74 Total TDs 14INTs and 7400 Total Yards in only 25 games while turning UNC from one of worst teams in college football to a Top 20 team. I follow the NFL draft like religion and Howell is a lock to be a Top 15 pick next year based off what he's already done
Now Howell is better than Dorsey and Torretta??....Jesus H Christ.....even Berlin's 03 team would Curbstomp UNCs 2020 team....

These delusional dyck suckers don't understand that 2 of their 4 losses happened on the road and they lost by 3 pts each. The other two were against 2 of the best teams in the country. Imagine what's going to happen this upcoming yr, and the yrs to follow, now that they're recruiting at a top 15 level, and ALSO led by a HOF HC that has access to public school resources?

Only on this dyck sucking forum is S.FLA recruiting and brand recognition enough to offset the SIGNIFICANT advantages that UNC has over MIA. LMAO

50 cent laughing GIF

Last edited:
Now Howell is better than Dorsey and Torretta??....Jesus H Christ.....even Berlin's 03 team would Curbstomp UNCs 2020 team....
Don't take the bait OG

truth be told Mack Brown has Diaz philosophy in his notebook like Saban has his disciples under him in his pocket classic scene from the Waterboy without the fairy tale ending

Advertisement
These delusional dyck suckers don't understand that 2 of their 4 losses happened on the road and they lost by 3 pts each. The other two were against 2 of the best teams in the country. Imagine what's going to happen this upcoming yr, and the yrs to follow, now that they're recruiting at a top 15 level, and ALSO led by a HOF HC that has access to public school resources?

Only on this dyck sucking forum is S.FLA recruiting and brand recognition enough to offset the significant advantages that UNC has over MIA. LMAO

50 cent laughing GIF

So why did the younger version of this HOF HC, with access to far greater public school resources in a far more fertile recruiting area average 5 losses a season his last 4 years at Texas before being shown the door?

Love how this UNC argument has morphed into claims of them being 8-4 national champs

I just realize they’ve been in a thorn in our sides the past two years and have beaten us with equal talent... and with the way theyve been recruiting they might surpass us

So why did the younger version of this HOF HC, with access to far greater public school resources in a far more fertile recruiting area average 5 losses a season his last 4 years at Texas before being shown the door?

Colt McCoy was his last great QB at UT. Every time he's had a QB he's won. And won BIG. Just because he compiled a .500 record his last 4 yrs at UT, doesn't erase the fact that he's one of the most successful HCs in CFB history. You think his last 4 yrs at UT proves that he forgot how to coach??

Last edited:
If you don’t think Bama is watching that game thinking how easy it will be to break in a new QB having to run only 2 (maybe 3) different running plays all game and cruise to an easy win your delusional

UNC provided a gameplan on how to attack such an over aggressive Diaz defense.... Simpson thankfully should get us back to some of the basics with gap integrity and attacking the QB on the way while stopping the run
Season over? Blue print is out. We’re doomed

Advertisement
So unc is now 2001 Miami lol. Only Miami fans do such ****ery. Greatest 8-4 team ever that lost to a god awful FSU team? Gotcha.
In fairness, this place is also the biggest Kenny Pickett fan page on the webz.... if there is a way to fellate another team or player and put down our own, we’ll ******* find it!

**** UNC!

Love how this UNC argument has morphed into claims of them being 8-4 national champs

I just realize they’ve been in a thorn in our sides the past two years and have beaten us with equal talent... and with the way theyve been recruiting they might surpass us
It has also morphed into UNC beat us with 5 players in basketball shorts because Manny sucks...

They kicked our ***, and they had some good players... **** em, have to beat them!

Advertisement
UNC 2020 stands beside Jacksonville State and Duke as the only teams to be beaten by the hapless Noles. Let's not act like whipped pups because they pulled one over on us.
Not act like whipped pups?

Good luck with that!!!

In fairness, this place is also the biggest Kenny Pickett fan page on the webz.... if there is a way to fellate another team or player and put down our own, we’ll ******* find it!

**** UNC!

So you're suggesting we should all drink c*m from S.FLA recruits, and live in the past?? Being REAL about this program's ceiling, and it's position within CFB as a whole doesn't mean we're not fans. Only TRUE fans are able to accept this reality, and still maintain their support, by donating & attending games, without spreading an ounce of negativity & toxicity.

Last edited:

Only on this dyck sucking forum is S.FLA recruiting and brand recognition enough to offset the SIGNIFICANT advantages that UNC has over MIA. LMAO

50 cent laughing GIF
It’s ironic that you left out describing the loss to FSU. It was just “ a close three point loss”. Nice slant , they lost to arguably the worst power five school in the country , while getting shredded by a Rb playing qb . But they’re “awesome “with their four losses. Maybe you’re the delusional **** sucker.

Fact is unc and Miami were both above average teams and the records showed it. We just brought our worst game against them and they brought theirs against a god awful FSU team. You can slurp their nuts more for all I care but that’s just the facts of the situation. If you want to say they’re better than us last year that’a true. But let’s not forget how mediocre they were while we are slamming Miami.

I’m pretty sure you’re a troll so this isn’t really for you. But the so called fans slurping unc after having **** near the same season as us should be ashamed. Even comparing an all time great qb Dorsey to freaking Howell. Unreal .

This is a Miami spring practice update thread .

Last edited:
So you're suggesting we should all drink the c*m from S.FLA recruits, and live in the past?? Being REAL about this program's ceiling, and it's position within CFB as a whole doesn't mean we're not fans. Only TRUE fans are able to accept this reality, and still maintain their support, by donating & attending games, without spreading an ounce of negativity & toxicity.

The thing with this board and s.fla recruits is the fans fall in love with 3 min highlights and 7 on 7 they don't actually watch film. S.FLA has a ****load of talent, its not the fans fault cause the coaches have fallen for it too! Once the coaches can evaluate and separate players from divas/one trick ponies no matter the location we'll be in position to compete with anybody.

I will say a lot of the recruits we have didnt deserve the accolades they have. They haven't done **** with pads on just t-shirt& shorts under armor underachieving athletes

yet i still rise like maya angelou to support my canes lol

Advertisement
Back