Nuggets 2.0

“Pointless” yet next post you’ll be crying bout how we have so few commits for ‘22.

Where do you look at prospects? 247
How do you constantly cap for? Ivins and dudes from 247

Lithium isn’t just for batteries.
Yeah for recruiting news and updates. Their Recruiting rankings don't mean anything to me.

Advertisement
Chase isn’t going anywhere. My hot take or shocker prediction would be him getting a lot of burn and maybe taking the starting job late in the season. As of today my money is on Carter to start at striker. Maybe Frierson gets his stuff together but until then Carter is my bet.
Gil is one of the few players that actually knows exactly where to play and leads the D at times on how to lineup on plays called. He needs to get more physical because last year missed a few easy tackles but I think Covid year a lot of that happened. Carter is a big hitter but he hasn’t impressed either.

And we all know manny doesnt have a starter at Striker he will have 2 or 3 OR’s on depth chart

Last edited:
So because they took a **** in one game means they didn't have really good backs, QB, and OL?
They lost 4 games, and you guys act like they're the 84 Niners because they bent Manure over and gimped him for 4 hours straight with sand on their dycks. They took a **** in 1 game? Losing to sorry *** UVA isn't taking a **** for this team you guys think is so incredibly talented? ND sodomized them relentlessly for 4 quarters. We've seen what talented teams do with ND.

No but I watched them kick our teeth in. Granted we played our absolute worst but we had no one on our roster as good Howell, Carter, Williams,Brown and Newsome. They lost a lot of guys but still have Howell. That's not a game that should be chalked up as a definite win. I'm not saying we will lose but they are a good team and we will have to bring our A game.
Them going *** to mouth for 4 hours on Manure has nothing to do with them being some incredible juggernaut. Was FIU and La Tech some sort of otherworldly talents?

Based off what? Some pointless 247 recruiting rankings? I don't judge talent based off what I see from a high school recruiting site, I judge talent by how they perform on the field.
But you only judge based on when they hammer us. LOL. If you're going to play the eye test game, then you can't just talk about the game where they Cleveland Steamered Manure all day. 4 losses. And 2 of them were to bad teams.

Advertisement
But you only judge based on when they hammer us. LOL. If you're going to play the eye test game, then you can't just talk about the game where they Cleveland Steamered Manure all day. 4 losses. And 2 of them were to bad teams.
Because they played down to bad competition. I judge teams talent based off how they play normally on a usual week. Last year NC had more talent then us. They had a better QB,RBs,WRs and OL. We might have a slightly better defense but not by much. Weather they have more talent then us next year remains to be seen.

A Tribe Called Quest Omg GIF

Advertisement
UNC absolutely had better QB, RB’s, WR’s, and OL than we did last year. That is factual, watch where their skill positions get drafted next 2 years. LBers were also much better than ours, but that wasn’t saying much, but theirs were still high level in league with Surrat being 1st team All ACC.

Still no excuse for Manny to get pounded like that.

Other than UNC beat down of Miami, the most impressive thing they did was compete with Texas A&M in bowl game with so many players opting out.

They were able to compete as Howell is a stud, and maybe the top returning QB in college.

Stars next to your name mean nothing when it comes to talent... When I watched us play NC last year I watched a QB who was better then anything we had in probably 30 years.. RBs who make our LBs and Safeties look like JV Talent. WRs who easily torched our CBs and did whatever they wanted. And an OL who made our DLine look like FAMU. Really the only on paper talent that matters when it comes to recruiting are those Top 50 blue chip monsters that the elite programs land.
my man what month in the pregnancy are you in for Howell?. The amount of d*ckriding your doing u gotta be pregnant.

That mfer aint even Kenny Pickett quality...better than anything we had in 30 years????.. wtf he do other than handed the ball off that got u hot n bothered?. He passed for 200 yds and a td?.

A moron? Tf out of here, this narrative that just because were Miami and recruit South Florida guys mean we're more talented then anyone in the ACC outside of clemson is BS. Our LBs were FCS caliber last year. Our Safeties got beat and missed a ton of tackles. Our DT got manhandled at times in the run game. Our CBs got absolutely abused against any quality WRs. Our WRs outside of Harley couldn't get seperation to save Their life's. Harris is a decent RB but he's no game breaker. Chaney and Knighton Could be special but haven't proven anything. UNC has absolutely killed it in recruiting, now I'm a Moron for thinking UNC had more Talent then us?
Did we kill it in recruiting...or just UNC?.

https://247sports.com/Season/2021-Football/CompositeTeamRankings/

my man what month in the pregnancy are you in for Howell?. The amount of d*ckriding your doing u gotta be pregnant.

That mfer aint even Kenny Pickett quality...better than anything we had in 30 years????.. wtf he do other than handed the ball off that got u hot n bothered?. He passed for 200 yds and a td?.
If you are saying Howell isnt Kenny Pickett quality then it's not worth a debate. You do realize Howell is considered QB1 for the 2022 NFL draft right?

Advertisement
Hadn’t been on here as much lately but I’m glad that we can’t have a thread about a spring scrimmage without you guys recycling the same 2020 UNC arguments over and over again. Nobody looks backward like UM fans.

It’ll be a hour before we kick off against Bama and mfs will still be arguing about the UNC game. “That game was an aberration!” “No it’s proof Manure sucks and we will never be good with him at the helm!!” “But UNC has a lot of talent!” “No they lost to some bad teams so that means they are horrible!!” And round and round we go.

Fun times.

A moron? Tf out of here, this narrative that just because were Miami and recruit South Florida guys mean we're more talented then anyone in the ACC outside of clemson is BS. Our LBs were FCS caliber last year. Our Safeties got beat and missed a ton of tackles. Our DT got manhandled at times in the run game. Our CBs got absolutely abused against any quality WRs. Our WRs outside of Harley couldn't get seperation to save Their life's. Harris is a decent RB but he's no game breaker. Chaney and Knighton Could be special but haven't proven anything. UNC has absolutely killed it in recruiting, now I'm a Moron for thinking UNC had more Talent then us?

That's what makes this fanbase one of the worst bar none. They routinely overrate this program's strengths, underrate it's weaknesses, and fail to accurately value it's position relative to CFB as a whole. These cats are delusional beyond compare. They don't understand that UNC is currently led by one of the winningest HCs in CFB history, who is currently a member of the CFB HOF. Smh

https://247sports.com/college/north...-Football-Hall-of-Fame-125921279/#125921279_1

Just because we have access to a solid recruiting base, and won NCs in a completely different bygone era, doesn't mean we are suppose to beat the breaks off of this program. Recruiting base & brand recognition are only 2 factors out of many that contribute to winning in CFB.

If you are saying Howell isnt Kenny Pickett quality then it's not worth a debate. You do realize Howell is considered QB1 for the 2022 NFL draft right?

You do realize that you said Howell is better than anything we have seen for the last 30 years MackBrownMILLER974. We have won chips since that time.

That being said there has NOTHING he has done in the last 2 szns against us that has impressed me to the level of your thinking I care less what he is considered. I remember a time Brad Kayaa was considered a 1st rd qb as well.

Kenny Pickett and multiple UVA bums have lit us up more than he has ...and we have had qbs go 10/10 =-15/15 on completions at t times against us. What they did running the ball against us impressed me though.....

Advertisement
Stars next to your name mean nothing when it comes to talent... When I watched us play NC last year I watched a QB who was better then anything we had in probably 30 years. RBs who make our LBs and Safeties look like JV Talent. WRs who easily torched our CBs and did whatever they wanted. And an OL who made our DLine look like FAMU. Really the only on paper talent that matters when it comes to recruiting are those Top 50 blue chip monsters that the elite programs land.[/B]

Gino Torretta was a 2x NC, won the Heisman, O’Brien, Unitas, Maxwell and Walter Camp Awards, Consensus AA, and is in the CFB Hall of Fame.

Ken Dorsey was a NC, first team AA, 2x Heisman finalist, 2x Archie Griffin Award, 2x NCAA QB of the year, 2x Harley Award, Maxwell Award.

Am i in a twilight zone.?. We have more posters giving the 4 loss Fighting Mack Brown's felattio than we do Nick Sabann and Bama's team.

You ninjas have gone off the deep end or live in the Raleigh/Durham area and are closet unc fans.
It’s a great observation. The same people that love to talk crap about Saban love to explain why mediocre ACC teams are tough competition. It’s a reflexive meed to defend Manuela at every turn. The real peniss they’re slurping.

Advertisement
Back