NSIAP-Ryan Schneider no longer at STA

Advertisement
Advertisement
According to people very close to STA, STA and Schneider parted ways.

In the new world order don't we have a right to know who these sources are?

You can choose to disregard this information, but I'm not going to put my friend's name on a message board. Sorry.

I was being sacrcastic "new world order" and Trump insisting on sources in the news, sorry bro, not interested in your sources, you are a solid poster in my view.

Advertisement

You can choose to disregard this information, but I'm not going to put my friend's name on a message board. Sorry.

I was being sacrcastic "new world order" and Trump insisting on sources in the news, sorry bro, not interested in your sources, you are a solid poster in my view.

No worries. Go Canes!

No worries. Go Canes!
Not worried, misunderstood, GO CANES

I'm over 50 and I've never known news agencies or law enforcement for that case to reveal their sources. So the new world order preventing the right to know is another LIE. It would be idiotic and suppression of the ability to gather facts. Would seem obvious to anybody, but those wanting to generate their own version of truths. If it wasn't for Deep Throat (Watergate), who was kept secret by Bob Woodward (Washington Post), we probably wouldn't have know about the Watergate scandal.

I think it's the responsibility of the reader to discern what you read and or verify what you're hearing or reading. Just because "anybody", Pete included, says it does not make it true. The internet, video networks and social media have given an open platform to, quacks, narcissist, psychopaths,disinformation, misinformation, untruths and outright lies to be disseminated to the masses without any restrictions or repercussions. Now the idiots, religious and political quacks, which make up the majority, are now being led by the head by any fellow quack with access to the video/print media, a website or radio. Zombies with no brain and a single objective, whatever that may be, and following the fellow quack who espouses that single objective.

Advertisement

I'm over 50 and I've never known news agencies or law enforcement for that case to reveal their sources. So the new world order preventing the right to know is another LIE. It would be idiotic and suppression of the ability to gather facts. Would seem obvious to anybody, but those wanting to generate their own version of truths. If it wasn't for Deep Throat (Watergate), who was kept secret by Bob Woodward (Washington Post), we probably wouldn't have know about the Watergate scandal.

I think it's the responsibility of the reader to discern what you read and or verify what you're hearing or reading. Just because "anybody", Pete included, says it does not make it true. The internet, video networks and social media have given an open platform to, quacks, narcissist, psychopaths,disinformation, misinformation, untruths and outright lies to be disseminated to the masses without any restrictions or repercussions. Now the idiots, religious and political quacks, which make up the majority, are now being led by the head by any fellow quack with access to the video/print media, a website or radio. Zombies with no brain and a single objective, whatever that may be, and following the fellow quack who espouses that single objective.

I am older than you and for the most part agree with you, although I would articulate it differently, but that is why these are our opinions, beliefs and feelings and probably should be kept off this board. My bad for bringing it up.

Advertisement
Not aimed at the OP at all. But, no source revealed means you can just make it up. So, unless I personally know the source, I consider everything as rumor.

Not aimed at the OP at all. But, no source revealed means you can just make it up. So, unless I personally know the source, I consider everything as rumor.

Fair enough. I personally know the source and know who he got the information from. It's good enough for me.

Advertisement
Back