NSIAP-Ryan Schneider no longer at STA

Not the biggest fan of Ibis, but why is everyone questioning him over not naming his source? What does Ibis have to gain? Half the board, including myself doesn't even know who he is talking about.

Advertisement
I remember playing against that Plantation team when I was just a Freshman. They had Ryan, Kevin Beard, O'Neal Saniford, etc. They were loaded. Biggest high school team I've ever seen, or maybe I just thought so at the time cause I was a Freshman.

I know he turned down a head coaching job at Plantation to take the OC position at STA. They pay their assistants more than public schools pay their head coaches.

Advertisement
Not aimed at the OP at all. But, no source revealed means you can just make it up. So, unless I personally know the source, I consider everything as rumor.

Fair enough. I personally know the source and know who he got the information from. It's good enough for me.

Dingaan, Ibis is not lying. Schneider out. A cane presence is in.
I wasn't challenging whether it was true or not. I thought that was clear. I was talking about unnamed sources. I don't know about Ryan Schneider, and don't care even a little bit.

Advertisement
Back