NSD Vid, watch with caution

Dwinstitles

All-American
not for the soft hearted

[video=youtube;dSJEbc9iboQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSJEbc9iboQ[/video]

hope today goes well mane

Advertisement
G **** I agree with you D. I'm tired of this middle of pack bull**** rumph and kool can't get a pass especially rumph two years in a row.

"I want dominance"

Exactly bro..i don't want to win by 3. I want to win by 30. We need these type of players to dominate

Coach Kool is a teacher not a recruiter, and Everyone knew this going back to his Missouri and Toledo days. News Flash that's one of the major reasons why he came to Miami because he thought it would be super easy to just throw out the U brand and everyone would roll in to be at the U and then he could coach them up.

It is clear coach Richt thought the same thing also, which is why he gave him complete autonomy. But As a few posters have mentioned that has been corrected but it may be a little too late for this season. Miami has a good recruiting support staff, coach Kool needs to use them a lot more going forward.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Y’all going hard on rumph when he just signed 3 4 star guys at his position. Really to keep it a stack, everyone on the defensive side of the ball need to pick they sh*t up in recruiting

Advertisement
The part about having two 5 star corners in our backyard and letting them get away is tough pill to swallow

Y’all going hard on rumph when he just signed 3 4 star guys at his position. Really to keep it a stack, everyone on the defensive side of the ball need to pick they sh*t up in recruiting

Cut the fake Ebonics broke, nobody buys it from you.

This is accurate. The one that needs to pull a couple today is Kul. We've got 3-4* CBs already. Anything else is phenomenal.

In the past I've enjoyed your post and videos, however, you are getting soft man. We will sign the AH kids. just think about it. We are not the program of the 12 years before richt. We are becoming the program of old, winners. #notwatching

Advertisement
The part about having two 5 star corners in our backyard and letting them get away is tough pill to swallow

It is, but you have to remember we've only pulled one 5* DB since 2005 signing of Kenny Phillips. If it happens today, we will be breaking a trend of losing nearly all of them since Patrick Peterson. Need to kill that ghost haunting us.

I hear what your saying but c'mon man he coached these kids and have been around their families for years of he doesn't land one it deserves criticism and if there's a more capable coach that can recruit better why not make a move?

Hopefully they do sign here and all of this is water under the bridge. I spoke to a parent of a ah kid and he told me that rumph wouldn't land any kid from ah before nesta commited, when I asked why he said rumph is a good coach with bad people skills. I won't pretend to know what that's truly about but can tell you that doesn't sound like an endorsement.

I hear what your saying but c'mon man he coached these kids and have been around their families for years of he doesn't land one it deserves criticism and if there's a more capable coach that can recruit better why not make a move?

Hopefully they do sign here and all of this is water under the bridge. I spoke to a parent of a ah kid and he told me that rumph wouldn't land any kid from ah before nesta commited, when I asked why he said rumph is a good coach with bad people skills. I won't pretend to know what that's truly about but can tell you that doesn't sound like an endorsement.

Should we make a move with every position coach that doesn't sign a 5* recruit? That'll be all but 1 coach on our staff. Folks say this stuff about Rumph only. He's somehow judged by an entirely different set of rules than anyone else on staff. Why? Cause you think we are entitled to 5* players cause Rumph was the HS coach at that school? That's not how it works. None of this is automatic.

Advertisement
I turned that **** off after 5 seconds. Don't need to hear that soft **** this a.m...when we haven't lost out on anyone yet. DW I don't get you sometimes man.

Coach Kool is a teacher not a recruiter, and Everyone knew this going back to his Missouri and Toledo days. News Flash that's one of the major reasons why he came to Miami because he thought it would be super easy to just throw out the U brand and everyone would roll in to be at the U and then he could coach them up.

It is clear coach Richt thought the same thing also, which is why he gave him complete autonomy. But As a few posters have mentioned that has been corrected but it may be a little too late for this season. Miami has a good recruiting support staff, coach Kool needs to use them a lot more going forward.

Go Canes

I don't believe that Richt did this at all. He was out there pounding the pavement, this staff hit recruiting hard. You guys are all reaching.

Now I agree on Kool. Recruiting just aint his thing...to be honest I wouldn't be down for it either. Too much pride to kiss young entitled kids' asses.

I don't have many complaints this cycle. I'm also waiting on the Heritage kids before I cast further judgement on him, as well as Kool.

Advertisement

Should we make a move with every position coach that doesn't sign a 5* recruit? That'll be all but 1 coach on our staff. Folks say this stuff about Rumph only. He's somehow judged by an entirely different set of rules than anyone else on staff. Why? Cause you think we are entitled to 5* players cause Rumph was the HS coach at that school? That's not how it works. None of this is automatic.

Word twisting is fun. This isn't just any 5* he's been with these kids a lot longer than just a few visits but however you view my words go for it. And for the record ah had had multiple high ranked kids every year that we haven't signed either. I like rumph but if we can improve why not?

Word twisting is fun. This isn't just any 5* he's been with these kids a lot longer than just a few visits but however you view my words go for it. And for the record ah had had multiple high ranked kids every year that we haven't signed either. I like rumph but if we can improve why not?

You are holding him to a set of standards that no other coach has to achieve. That's the problem. It's objective and simple. He's already signed 3-4* CB's which is the best haul Miami has had in a decade. Yet it's still not enough? C'mon.

I specifically will be, i hold no punches.

In the past I've enjoyed your post and videos, however, you are getting soft man. We will sign the AH kids. just think about it. We are not the program of the 12 years before richt. We are becoming the program of old, winners. #notwatching

I hope your right man I'll be happy as fuq but Im going by our recent history, will that change one day who knows and hopefully that trend starts today.

Advertisement
Back