NSD Vid, watch with caution

I turned that **** off after 5 seconds. Don't need to hear that soft **** this a.m...when we haven't lost out on anyone yet. DW I don't get you sometimes man.

Same thing I said.

I ***s with Dwins sometimes but he was saying some soft shouldered **** during the season too. Bra gives off those blackvern vibes sometimes....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
I turned that **** off after 5 seconds. Don't need to hear that soft **** this a.m...when we haven't lost out on anyone yet. DW I don't get you sometimes man.

Same thing I said.

I ***s with Dwins sometimes but he was saying some soft shouldered **** during the season too. Bra gives off those blackvern vibes sometimes....

U dont have to watch bruh listen i love the U as much as anyone here man, Im just speaking my opinion and thats what it is I could be wrong I have been before but thats what we do here speak our opinions and talk canes. We all want us on top again......**** that may be my last video ever with the reaction Im getting.

Same thing I said.

U dont have to watch bruh listen i love the U as much as anyone here man, Im just speaking my opinion and thats what it is I could be wrong I have been before but thats what we do here speak our opinions and talk canes. We all want us on top again

I feel you and I’m not saying stop. Do you and your should be making a few coins of these videos if you know where to put them, but don’t expect for ppl to not saying anything when you are constantly on the cup half empty tip...

Last edited:

Same thing I said.

U dont have to watch bruh listen i love the U as much as anyone here man, Im just speaking my opinion and thats what it is I could be wrong I have been before but thats what we do here speak our opinions and talk canes. We all want us on top again

I feel you and I’m not saying stop. Do you, but don’t expect for ppl to not saying anything when you are constantly on the cup half empty tip...

I love what we have in this class from top to bottom, but to make it truly special we have to have national signing days be a celebration of how we closed. How we beat the big time schools for elite sfla kids who r still unsigned that we are currently going hard for. If we werent recruiting them then ok I can live with that but we treating these kids like kings on there visit selling them on the school and a chance to play home at the U for a brotherhood. Its crazy how we have to convince them with all the positives we have, ****es me off.

Same thing I said.

I feel you and I’m not saying stop. Do you, but don’t expect for ppl to not saying anything when you are constantly on the cup half empty tip...

I love what we have in this class from top to bottom, but to make it truly special we have to have national signing days be a celebration of how we closed. How we beat the big time schools for elite sfla kids who r still unsigned that we are currently going hard for. If we werent recruiting them then ok I can live with that but we treating these kids like kings on there visit selling them on the school and a chance to play home at the U for a brotherhood. Its crazy how we have to convince them with all the positives we have, ****es me off.

That’s real. I think I got the mindset like Shaq. Those that want to be here will sign. This ain’t the Golden days where recruits could use the staff as an excuse imo.

Advertisement
Same thing I said.

That’s real. I think I got the mindset like Shaq. Those that want to be here will sign. This ain’t the Golden days where recruits could use the staff as an excuse imo.

fair enough, we got to land these types though if we want to be where we want us to be

Advertisement
Back