NSD TV & Commitment Schedule - Feb 6 & 7 **Updated**

I smell a smoke screen. Why would We not be on the consideration list for PS2 and TC? Hope they are trying to pull a King and "Shock the World"(as he claims he did) and sign with The U.

its eSECpn.. they are counting on the majority of those kids they are covering to select an sec school. however, would be nice if the first 2 put on Miami hats. i will fall out of my chair

Advertisement
Excuse my ignorance, but has the staff actually decided that Miami will NOT give Chatfield an NLI because of his pro-gator comments? If so, I fail to see the reasoning for that-unless it means we are at our limit and have someone lined up to take that final spot.............

i don't know. i just reported what AI said on 247sports. but also the last interview chatfield gave called our coaches "boys" so Richt probably said f that and didn't do an in home with him.

Question of the Day!!!

Do I go to an interview at 10:00 with a company I am very interested in working for, or do I stay home and watch NSD? Ive never been in a tougher, or more gut wrenching situation in my life.

You take the interview.

Question of the Day!!!

Do I go to an interview at 10:00 with a company I am very interested in working for, or do I stay home and watch NSD? Ive never been in a tougher, or more gut wrenching situation in my life.

NSD easy

Hopefully we land 1/2 CB'S and that massive blue chip run stuffing DT from Texas...

Advertisement
I love how everyone believes that by them stating their opinion it will start a great discussion and instantly they will be among the elite of CIS posters.

Question of the Day!!!

I seriously doubt they're stepping up to the mic right at 10:00. These announcements always seem to come a good 30 mins later than the scheduled time. The time is usually just the time that the ceremony begins at the school.

Either way, take the job interview, of course.

Advertisement
I'll be at work, and will check in throughout the day.

LOL @ the poster who questioned if he should miss his interview for this nonsense.

Man, go get the job. Later for these kids and the show they put on.

I'm just up the street from SunTrust. I'll have to put on my Canes gear and pay Jamarcus a visit before he announces.

Advertisement
Question of the Day!!!

You take the interview.

Unless you are a liberal-democrat who prefers welfare over a career, slay them in the interview. Good luck.

Advertisement
Question of the Day!!!

I wouldn't want to work for a company that schedules an interview the morning of NSD.

jk...nail the interview.

Last edited:
Question of the Day!!!

You take the interview.

Unless you are a liberal-democrat who prefers welfare over a career, slay them in the interview. Good luck.

I prefer to not work, but making lots of money trumps what I expect a welfare check would look like, HAHA. Majority wins, Interview it is, hopefully videos will be posted of Surtain, Campbell, Silvera, and maybe Chatfield putting on their Canes gear!!!

Question of the Day!!!

I wouldn't want to work for a company that schedules an interview the morning of NSD.

jk...nail the interview.

I know right? It was an old lady that scheduled it, and I wasn't thinking.

Advertisement
Back