NSD TV & Commitment Schedule - Feb 6 & 7 **Updated**

Advertisement
Preview show hyping Georgia like a mother ******. Gee whiz... all SEC .

Question of the Day!!!

Do I go to an interview at 10:00 with a company I am very interested in working for, or do I stay home and watch NSD? Ive never been in a tougher, or more gut wrenching situation in my life.

I will give you the only serious answer in this thread. Only go to the interview if you can be sure you will be clear minded for the interview. You don't want to risk ******** it up because your mind is somewhere else. You could always make up some excuse and try to push the interview to Weds. It won't be guaranteed they allow you to push it back tho. I actually called out of work already yesterday, today, and said I can't make it tomorrow. I am going to just get hammered all day today stay up as late as possible and sleep until 11 AM tomorrow so I can just wake up and read the outcome. I wouldn't be able to handle watching the actual ceremony.

Advertisement
ESECpn gery hamilton on the show basically said surtain diwn to miami, ala, lsu and campbell down to miami, alab, ga. Said no ones knows anything basically

Advertisement
Question of the Day!!!

Do I go to an interview at 10:00 with a company I am very interested in working for, or do I stay home and watch NSD? Ive never been in a tougher, or more gut wrenching situation in my life.

Go get the job. You’ll need money to go to the playoff and NC games. I’ll be locked up doing due diligence tomorrow. What is gong to happen will happen anyway.

Would Coburn a announcement time be 930 ET or 930 whatever time zone he is in.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back