NSD Ranking The Decommitment Kings of College Football

Advertisement
I think it's pretty clear that we have devolved into that team that guys commit to early just to bolster their value to the rest of the country.

Between that and the stat about only 1 of the top 10 FL players staying in state is an abysmal state of affairs to find ourselves in.

I think this class was very good but I honestly believe Richt abortion on the field in October kept it from being elite. At least it looks like he adjusted and got better and better. If he can't light up the scoreboard with the speedy new toys, fly the banner.

when will yall learn about the winning bs lie.....uga just had a buns sauce year n had the third best class. i hate that winning and they will come bullshyt....we won five straight n smashed a top 15 team thats progress period.....its not wins its bread

Truth. Winning helps, but it's not the biggest factor in keeping the top kids at home.

Has it occurred to anyone that uga has such a good class because boosters are excited bout a new coach and are letting the money flow? When we get a new coach he gets excitement but no flow of money. Richt has to do it on his own here.

Same thing with lsu.

THAT'S how new coaches at some of these schools land such monster classes.

I think it's pretty clear that we have devolved into that team that guys commit to early just to bolster their value to the rest of the country.

Between that and the stat about only 1 of the top 10 FL players staying in state is an abysmal state of affairs to find ourselves in.

I think this class was very good but I honestly believe Richt abortion on the field in October kept it from being elite. At least it looks like he adjusted and got better and better. If he can't light up the scoreboard with the speedy new toys, fly the banner.

when will yall learn about the winning bs lie.....uga just had a buns sauce year n had the third best class. i hate that winning and they will come bullshyt....we won five straight n smashed a top 15 team thats progress period.....its not wins its bread

UGA has a new coach from the best team in the country. UGA also had Richt keep them in the top 10 in recruiting and 9 to 10 win seasons for the past 15 years. We haven't been similar in either category for about the same amount of time. I agree some kids get money but you don't think if we beat FSU like we should have and we were ranked 10th, won at least ND, putting us at 11 wins and playing in a much better bowl and beating a much better team than an overrated WV, would've made a significant difference?

Advertisement
Back