Now what with qbs?

Salt

"Assigned species at birth"
I don't think we win that game if Jarren was starting. Two plays Perry made that ultimately won the game that Jarren would not have. The 4th down scramble that kept our 1st drive alive. And, of course, the td he made near end of game that pretty much sealed it.

Perry just seems more decisive both throwing and running.

Does Perry keep the job after last night? I think he should.

Advertisement
Perry. Wasn’t that the old school Canes mentality? Don’t get hurt or you’ll get passed on the depth chart

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's not about who is better, it's about who can manage the defense rush. They are coming. Every play. Perry dealt with it last year. Tate seems to be ready for it too, after watching the spring game. Jarren hangs onto the ball and takes the sack.

I don't think we win that game if Jarren was starting. Two plays Perry made that ultimately won the game that Jarren would not have. The 4th down scramble that kept our 1st drive alive. And, of course, the td he made near end of game that pretty much sealed it.

Perry just seems more decisive both throwing and running.

Does Perry keep the job after last night? I think he should.
perry did a good job of managing the night..he missed in two chunk plays..but to say jarren couldn’t have gotten it done isn’t fair..we should focus on getting jarren fully right

Advertisement
You can like Perry or Jarren. But do not come on here acting like Perry is world's better than Jarren. We had 7 passing yards for two quarters. An average of 7 yards per pass, a total of 182 passing yards. Perry made a few more plays and deserves credit for that.

Does the 70 yard dropped touchdown by Pope make that stat line look better? All he had to do was run through the ball, he stopped to catch it for some strange reason.

Advertisement
You can like Perry or Jarren. But do not come on here acting like Perry is world's better than Jarren. We had 7 passing yards for two quarters. An average of 7 yards per pass, a total of 182 passing yards. Perry made a few more plays and deserves credit for that.
7 passing yards in 2 quarters... Qb1 stats and unattainable by anyone on the roster.. smh.
people aint being consistent because they would kill Jarren if he missed some of throws Perry did yesterday whether it was overthrown or underthrown. Not to mention the non existent offense after the first drive until the last 2 drives. We had what 4 passing plays of balls that traveled over 20 yards? Other than vs uf Jarren had the same type of numbers “but he doesn’t throw the ball deep”. Dumbass thinking, that’s just the way this offense is constructed apparently.

7 passing yards in 2 quarters... Qb1 stats and unattainable by anyone on the roster.. smh.
people aint being consistent because they would kill Jarren if he missed some of throws Perry did yesterday whether it was overthrown or underthrown. Not to mention the non existent offense after the first drive until the last 2 drives. We had what 4 passing plays of balls that traveled over 20 yards? Other than vs uf Jarren had the same type of numbers “but he doesn’t throw the ball deep”. Dumbass thinking, that’s just the way this offense is constructed apparently.

Well the point is who gives a **** if Jarren can throw for 300 yds but we lose? Point here is Kosi moved chains and scored for us at critical points in the game! He made the plays that we needed rather than stats!!!!!

Jarren plays like a sloth at times

Over the last 2 weeks, there are so many plays that would have been sacks if Jarren was the QB. I don't think Perry is light and day better than Jarren, but given the state of our oline, I think he has done a better job overall. If there was a good oline that both of them could play behind, I don't know.

Brock you must hate Perry. Only reason you think williams is any good. He sucks.
Team responds much better to perry, williams is just like rosier. Learn to like perry he is the guy now.

Advertisement
Back