Now we can finally put the blame where it belong!

stop. DJ has fielded punts dozens of times with no issue. mental errors last night. These kids are pressing - trying to make big plays on every play to get a win. Same with Jeff Thomas - he even said it. They are already thinking about the next step.

No excuse for Cager . He misses more than he catches. Shouldn't be on the field.

i don’t give a **** about JT4 muffing a got **** punt. The first of his career. I’m not mad at him at all.

Of course they’re pressing...the offense is boo boo

Last edited:
Advertisement
Perry literally had 2 bad plays all night: the fumbled snap and not seeing a wide open receiver (either Jordan or Cager) in the middle of the field for what would have been at least a first down but probably a TD. Otherwise, the kid played a great game.

The defense was put in a bad position most of the night and did their part to keep the game close, but they are not blameless, either. Giving up a passing TD and a critical 3rd down pass completion against GT’s offense is unacceptable. The secondary looked clueless on those plays. And then the 3rd and 5 run up the gut for an easy 1st down to ice the game was also a major failure on their part. This is a good defense, but it’s not elite.

I thought from the thread title we were going to talk about the players who put the ball on the ground in the worst spots and Willis's off sides penalty cause dat be where da blame go for da Tech game.
Wrong!! Coach can't get his guys to play a totally focused game!! i.e Saban!! He would not put up with this sh#*T week in and week out!! Somebody will get the ax!! But with Richt he keeps rolling the same F#UPs out there!

stop. DJ has fielded punts dozens of times with no issue. mental errors last night. These kids are pressing - trying to make big plays on every play to get a win. Same with Jeff Thomas - he even said it. They are already thinking about the next step.

No excuse for Cager . He misses more than he catches. Shouldn't be on the field.
I said this from day one!! Cager is soft as cotton candy!! Not a gutty player willing to put his *** on the line to make crucial plays!! But Richt just keep rolling him out there!! So! Who's fault is it when he crap the bed??? The head dam coach!! Period!!

Just curious - is it Richt's fault DJ can't hold on to the ball lately? Or Cager can't beat a defender and CATCH a pass? Come on with blaming everything on the coaching staff. Or Jeff Thomas bumbling a punt?

This blame game stuff is getting ridiculous now . And that's not being an apologist for anyone. It's the facts of what happened tonight.

Yes its Corch's fault cause he keeps playing Cager and Dallas

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back