Now we can finally put the blame where it belong!

jjjrcanes

Sophomore
Perry was never the problem!! Tonight showed that this offense is one of the most poorly coached in the last 12 years! No innovation, full of penalties, sloppy play, drops from receivers, fumbles, and this is just the offense, so don't let me get started on the "Not So Special Team"!! Down right awful!!

Perry played his *** off,he saved us from getting totally blown out! And kudos to the defense from keeping it close while the offense once again stumble all over themselves.

I know Richt isn't going anywhere anytime soon, but his *** better get his s **# together! Hire some competent coaches NOW!!

Advertisement
Searles shouldn't even be allowed to finish this season

That's absolutely embarrassing to have THAT many crippling penalties killing drives

we had 4 different False starts by different players

Feel like getting rid of Searels would actually help recruiting OL as well. He's awful.

Advertisement
baghad-Richt3.jpg

Agree on most but I ain't giving kudus to the D

They you're an idiot. Look where the offense and ST gave them the ball. How many times in the last few weeks have they started inside the 20 and not given up a TD? At least 3 by my count. GT rushed for 100 yds less than their average.

The D was fine, but they can only do so much with what they're given.

Agree on most but I ain't giving kudus to the D
Defense played the best offense in CFB and held them to their lowest yard total this season!! They can't keep waiting on Richt and his antiquated offense to wake up and start pulling their weight!! Those guys were put in some really bad situations all night!!

GT is not an easy offense to defense! And lets not get started on our Special F-ng Team!! The defense was constantly fighting and defending with their back against the goal line!!

Advertisement
They you're an idiot. Look where the offense and ST gave them the ball. How many times in the last few weeks have they started inside the 20 and not given up a TD? At least 3 by my count. GT rushed for 100 yds less than their average.

The D was fine, but they can only do so much with what they're given.
The D is not the main problem I agree but a good D does not get gashed this often period,they dominate and I am sorry this D Doesnt Dominate

Defense played the best offense in CFB and held them to their lowest yard total this season!! They can't keep waiting on Richt and his antiquated offense to wake up and start pulling their weight!! Those guys were put in some really bad situations all night!!

GT is not an easy offense to defense! Ad lets not get started on our Special F-ng Team!! The defense was constantly fighting and defending with backed up at our goal line!!
Pfft

Our defense did not play well. They had trouble stopping the dive all game and the few times GT threw the ball our corners got toasted. I'd give them a C- this game. Our previous defense the last few years have been much more successful than this years version.

GT is not an easy offense to defense! And lets not get started on our Special F-ng Team!! The defense was constantly fighting and defending with their back against the goal line!!

No

Advertisement
[

Are you ****ting me? GT offense isn't even in the top 25 for best offenses. They suck, and we got beat by another suck *** team. And Kosi is not a great passer, reminds me of JH only not as accurate. He's not the one, he'll lose you as many games as he wins you.

[

Are you ****ting me? GT offense isn't even in the top 25 for best offenses. They suck, and we got beat by another suck *** team. And Kosi is not a great passer, reminds me of JH only not as accurate. He's not the one, he'll lose you as many games as he wins you.
GT has the best ground game in CFB. We held them to half of their normal output! And no one said Perry was Tom Brady!! He was not our problem tonight so the Old fart have to look somewhere else for an excuse!! But it sound like you are a Richt apologist!!

GT has the best ground game in CFB. We held them to half of their normal output! And no one said Perry was Tom Brady!! He was not our problem tonight so the Old fart have to look somewhere else for an excuse!! But it sound like you are a Richt apologist!!

Just curious - is it Richt's fault DJ can't hold on to the ball lately? Or Cager can't beat a defender and CATCH a pass? Come on with blaming everything on the coaching staff. Or Jeff Thomas bumbling a punt?

This blame game stuff is getting ridiculous now . And that's not being an apologist for anyone. It's the facts of what happened tonight.

Advertisement
Richt sucks, Kosi sucks and GT runs the ball almost every play when they are not throwing 25 yard TD passes against Miami. Their offense sucks compared to at least 25 other teams. Come on now. Most of the ACC sucks and we can't beat even the worst of the bunch. Kosi is not the guy that will win us anything.

You no nothing! The defense has been put in the worst predicaments all year by our putrid offense and special teams!
Then if they were elite they would dominate my friend I have seen a a Hurricane that rocks I guess you have not

Just curious - is it Richt's fault DJ can't hold on to the ball lately? Or Cager can't beat a defender and CATCH a pass? Come on with blaming everything on the coaching staff. Or Jeff Thomas bumbling a punt?

This blame game stuff is getting ridiculous now . And that's not being an apologist for anyone. It's the facts of what happened tonight.

I don't think you understand what a coach does.

Where do you think a team’s discipline comes from?

These are mental mistakes and lack of concentration because Richt lost the team. He refuses to play some players and sticks with others even when they make mistakes.

How do you think a player learns not to fumble, how to catch, how to field a punt, how not to have penalties?

What do you think practice is for? What do you think they do all week? Or do you think this all just magically happens at birth and a coach never teaches players anything.

Everything that happen tonight could have been prevented with better coaching.

Advertisement
Back