Now this is a top 5

Advertisement
Ima put y’all on game..talking about PDQ and that nasty dry *** chicken lmao...go to Wingstop..well done..10 Cajun..10 lemon pepper..extra seasoning on both..if u a hoe and can’t handle the Cajun, then get the Louisiana rub..on god. No thanks needed

See, it's not just having a good recipe, it's execution.

Ima put y’all on game..talking about PDQ and that nasty dry *** chicken lmao...go to Wingstop..well done..10 Cajun..10 lemon pepper..extra seasoning on both..if u a hoe and can’t handle the Cajun, then get the Louisiana rub..on god. No thanks needed
Same thing I get or Lemon Pepper with BBQ

Advertisement
I was surprised to learn that Maryland’s have a few locations throughout the south. You missing out. They cook everything in peanut oil.

That sucks and it’s like the first time I ever heard a negative word about Maryland’s.
Its literally right next to my house, but to be fair they hire some real low life's. If im going to grab some chicken I usually hit up Popeyes, but this dam chicken sandwich has made it a mother fcker to get food from their now.

Man stop. PDQ tenders aren't even remotely dry. I get it all the time and its always straight. I cant chime in on wing stop, to be fair that's on another level then what PDQ is probably trying to be.

This dude is gonna have a table with three buckets of chicken on signing day.

I’m assuming he doesn’t live in south Florida because I’ve never even heard of some of those places.

Advertisement
Man stop. PDQ tenders aren't even remotely dry. I get it all the time and its always straight. I cant chime in on wing stop, to be fair that's on another level then what PDQ is probably trying to be.
I’ve had it twice..imo they dry and not that much flavor..and they sauce game is wack..if we talking tenders..chick fil a or Publix..I’d put Popeyes of pdq too

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back