Now this is a top 5

Wingstop... that is all.
1583917060778.jpeg

Advertisement
Half these places are nowhere near me....I don't think there is a single Maryland Fried Chicken in Maryland. This kind of food is dying in my area...same with BBQ.

More Asian stuff opening in my part of Maryland..
even the so-called BBQ is Korean.

I won't go near any Chinese food places these days...who knows who just came back from visiting family back home in Wuhan.

If Bud's Chicken and Seafood could have stayed at the top of their game consistently, they'd occupy the number one spot.

I could easily collect a lifetime achievement award from Chick Fil A, Cookout, and Jangles.

Advertisement
If Bud's Chicken and Seafood could have stayed at the top of their game consistently, they'd occupy the number one spot.
Still go to the one just north of Forest Hill often when I'm in West Palm Beach.

Advertisement
People still each churches?? I haven’t seen one since the one next blockbuster shutdown.

Yea in the deepest of hoods but

**** all those places.

He needs some of that Kennedy or Crown Fried Chicken

“I’m 90% committed to Popeyes, but I’ve been feeling Bo Jangles a lot lately.” Is that what he told the reporter?

Advertisement
Half these places are nowhere near me....I don't think there is a single Maryland Fried Chicken in Maryland. This kind of food is dying in my area...same with BBQ.

More Asian stuff opening in my part of Maryland..
even the so-called BBQ is Korean.

I won't go near any Chinese food places these days...who knows who just came back from visiting family back home in Wuhan.
I was surprised to learn that Maryland’s have a few locations throughout the south. You missing out. They cook everything in peanut oil.

The one by house is a **** hole and the chicken is really bland, doesn't come close to Popeyes.
That sucks and it’s like the first time I ever heard a negative word about Maryland’s.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back