Now the fun part

Advertisement
Because I know things that you don’t know, like directly from her. By the way you were supposed to join @rok in purgatory but we held off.
if i had been thrown into purgatory, that would have been unfair IMHO given my past pretty stellar comportment and posting behavior. he committed whatever is worse than a mortal sin twice (and you know he did) and i believe he deserved to be berated for it, which i was happy to do. i thought my words were measured, appropriate and balanced given what he espoused. when he threatened ultra violence, i stood down for reasons i won't share in a public forum.

anyways, carry on.

if i had been thrown into purgatory, that would have been unfair IMHO given my past pretty stellar comportment and posting behavior. he committed whatever is worse than a mortal sin twice (and you know he did) and i believe he deserved to be berated for it. when he threatened ultra violence, i stood down for reasons i won't share in a public forum.

anyways, carry on.
No need to explain your non-response to the threat. I didn’t think you were “afraid”. I know what it’s like to have things to lose where it’s no longer worth it. On top of it, it’s idiotic.

His threat got him a ban. Had he insulted you in return only it would’ve been a wash. His trolling about closing the program got him in Purgatory. He’s not new here. Everyone who has been around here long enough knows what he does.

We have enough challenges on this board trying to keep it somewhat functional. We’re exhausted from it. People adding on to that aren’t helping, even if the reason is understood.

No need to explain your non-response to the threat. I didn’t think you were “afraid”. I know what it’s like to have things to lose where it’s no longer worth it. On top of it, it’s idiotic.

His threat got him a ban. Had he insulted you in return only it would’ve been a wash. His trolling about closing the program got him in Purgatory. He’s not new here. Everyone who has been around here long enough knows what he does.

We have enough challenges on this board trying to keep it somewhat functional. We’re exhausted from it. People adding on to that aren’t helping, even if the reason is understood.
Imagine having to write something like this about grown men... (and women?)

Then again, it's 2022.

Advertisement
In Pain Laughing GIF by Film Riot

Advertisement
So does anyone still think it’s a forgone conclusion we get rid of gattis? And why do you think this
Of course, Mario isn't that obtuse.

It will take forever, as will his replacement. All the good options will be gone along with the portal kids and we'll settle on some retread from years past like Norm Chow.

Of course, Mario isn't that obtuse.

It will take forever, as will his replacement. All the good options will be gone along with the portal kids and we'll settle on some retread from years past like Norm Chow.
I want to say you’re wrong, but need to be shown that first.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back