Now the fun part

Advertisement

2001 Miami Coaching Staff​

Head Coach: Larry Coker (12-0)
Offensive Coordinator: Rob Chudzinksi
Defensive Coordinator: Randy Shannon
Other Assistant Coaches: Mark Stoops (DB Coach) Curtis Johnson(WR Coach)

I did not forget them, why I said etc. And Stoops was on Butch’s staff.
Stop it....Chuck is my cousin...he left with Butch after the 2000 season/ 2001 Sugar Bowl played in Jan 2001 to Cleveland....Stoops came after that. At NO time was Stoops on Butchs staff
Butch-HC
Schiano-DC (99-2000) (Bill Miller 95-98)
Pagano- DBs and STs
Kehoe-OL
Soldinger-RBs
Coker-OC....that's from 95-2000....Bill Miller was DC from 95-98....Stoops came in Jan 2001...2 weeks AFTER Butch left, and coached DBs under Coker...

Last edited:
Advertisement
So he had his exit interview where he was fired but is still recruiting? Seems like a recipe for success
For real something like this happened with McClendon. I don't think he was fired, but it was clear he didn't want to be here.

For real something like this happened with McClendon. I don't think he was fired, but it was clear he didn't want to be here.

B Mac was out interviewing with UGA during a recruiting trip or something. he wasn't fired at all since Mario brought him to miami. once he got the offer he wanted from UGA, he was gone and trashed Mario to everyone along the way

Advertisement
Advertisement
What do we need to do to get Utahs d-coordinator? Looks like he opens bottles with his eyes
Boss coach but Utah lifer.

And they'd never touch him with his baggage.

Scalley admitted in June 2020 that he used a racial slur in a text to a recruit in 2013 and was promptly suspended by the university.[7] An investigation revealed that there were also two additional incidents where Scalley was accused of using racial stereotypes.[8] He was reinstated to his position as defensive coordinator after an external review by the university, but was reported to have taken a significant pay cut and the offer from the university to be its head-coach-in-waiting rescinded among other penalties.[9]

Advertisement
Boss coach but Utah lifer.

And they'd never touch him with his baggage.

Scalley admitted in June 2020 that he used a racial slur in a text to a recruit in 2013 and was promptly suspended by the university.[7] An investigation revealed that there were also two additional incidents where Scalley was accused of using racial stereotypes.[8] He was reinstated to his position as defensive coordinator after an external review by the university, but was reported to have taken a significant pay cut and the offer from the university to be its head-coach-in-waiting rescinded among other penalties.[9]
Well at least he’d be cheap…

Didn’t know that about him. His defense is like watching a Rottweiler attack a raw hide bone

Advertisement
Back