Now the fun part

Yeah, Auburn doesn't give a ****e about any of this. Last year, when some porsters were white-knighting Freeze-to-UM, I said UM would never hire him, and his only shot for a better job was at an SEC school with no morals or scruples.

Auburn is the perfect spot for Freeze.

Advertisement
Are you ******* kidding? Go back and look at the hire dates of ALL of his hires (compared to job opening dates), at both FIU and Oregon.

You have a choice, continue to believe the myth/dismiss any information that does not agree with your predetermined conclusion, or to look at the actual evidence.

And I previously posted on this subject nearly a year ago. I analyzed all the elapsed times of his hires. So I already know the answer.
It’s not that I don’t believe you. I’m saying his time at Miami, bring OL/DL/SC coach was quick but OC/DC was crazy long

Butch Davis surrounded himself with a good staff. I mean the Chimp, Radio, Coker, Stoops, Kehoe etc were all quality coaches.

Instead we have Gattis.

Step 1 has to be followed before we can do the other two. We need a good staff

It’s not that I don’t believe you. I’m saying his time at Miami, bring OL/DL/SC coach was quick but OC/DC was crazy long
Yes, but he brought his OL/DL/SC with him from Oregon. Doubt he interviewed them, other than ask if they wanted to move to Miami.

I hope he has replacements lined up, or at least a pool of interested candidates, if and hopefully when he fires Gattis and Ponce. Waiting to terminate end of December-early January, and THEN start work on replacements is ridiculous.

Advertisement

OK, fair enough. But my point was "sometimes he moves slowly, sometimes he moves quickly". And the evidence across three head coaching jobs bears that out.

I also think he can move a bit faster now that he has a larger support staff, including Alonzo.

If You Say So Reaction GIF by Identity

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back