Now the fun part

Advertisement
Where is the fun? If Mario takes as long to evaluate coach’s as he does in hiring them then we won’t know gattis fate until February and won’t hire a new one until March/April . more pain is all I see

I admire your quest for truth and accuracy but there's information swirling every which way on the internet. It's up to us to make sense of it and see if a rumor holds water. I found a Jennifer Gattis who lives in Durham aged 35-40 years old. She might be Gattis' sister. This person on the WEZ might be telling the truth. There's going to be lots of that going around these next few months so buckle up!
GIF by Best Friends Animal Society

Man y’all talk bout Coley anytime an offensive position opens up… that’s a small money hire. Mario already ****ed it up last go round, chips are all in. He’s not dealing with leftovers. That’s a prior to 2022 move.

Advertisement
Where is the fun? If Mario takes as long to evaluate coach’s as he does in hiring them then we won’t know gattis fate until February and won’t hire a new one until March/April . more pain is all I see

I'm just going to say something very simple.

Throughout his career, Mario has made some very quick hires, and he has made some very drawn out hires.

Unfortunately, our genius porsters will only tell you about the drawn-out hires.

Not saying that Mario will have a whole new set of coaches hired tomorrow, but he has moved "quickly" about as frequently as he has moved "slowly".

Yea sir , I have as many people cheering against me and looking forward to my failing as those appreciative. Welcome to the internet.
Those people should be forced to go pay for information on a diff Miami site haha

I'm just going to say something very simple.

Throughout his career, Mario has made some very quick hires, and he has made some very drawn out hires.

Unfortunately, our genius porsters will only tell you about the drawn-out hires.

Not saying that Mario will have a whole new set of coaches hired tomorrow, but he has moved "quickly" about as frequently as he has moved "slowly".
I don't care how long it takes to hire the next OC, but I would like to see Gattis gone asap. I don't think him remaining on the staff as OC helps with recruiting offensive talent, particularly playmakers, jmo.

Advertisement
He threatened you after you started the tampon shît with him about his poRst - which was a poRst - but he didn’t just threaten you out of the blue. I have removed you both from ignore since you want to continue with him - Whatever happens happens. Maybe both of you will go too far and be somewhere else after this. Have at it.
i wouldn't go too far, but i will insult him as much as i can when she says stupid things, which is often.

Advertisement
You threw the tampon thing out there like you did in here. The whole thing that followed never would have occurred had you not done that.
of course i did, because (a) it's true and (b) because it is reasonable to insult each other since this is the internet, most of us are men and (c) it is a football site. but i didn't threaten him with anything including with ultra violence

Advertisement
This thread ... smh.

FWIW, anyone thinking Mario doesn't know that he needs a new OC is clearly on the spectrum. I would be shocked if they weren't already exploring replacement OC options the moment Gattis was hired since they knew he was a 1-and-done or 2-and-done hire regardless, just didn't expect it to be as a result of his failures but his successes. And that succession planning certainly accelerated following MTSU and A&M, and went into emergency-break-glass mode after UVA.

Personally, I would have moved Gattis to a non-play-calling role midseason. Regardless, there's no reason to announce he's been replaced until they land on his replacement, which avoids or at least mitigates the media circus around the interview process.

Whether or not they found the right guy, came to agreement and are ready to announce today, no clue. Would mean Ferman has an inside source for the first time in two decades, so I tend to doubt it. But Mario will get it done soon enough. He doesn't need an OC in place to go portalling for transfers. So the only dependency an OC hire holds up is the decision around position coach changes.

of course i did, because (a) it's true and (b) because it is reasonable to insult each other since this is the internet, most of us are men and (c) it is a football site. but i didn't threaten him with anything including with ultra violence
You’ve now instigated the trouble with him twice. I’m not going to discipline him for responding at this point while you continue. In fact, I don’t think it should go unaddressed. I took you and Rok off ignore since you complained. Like I said, have at it if you want to go there. You and/or him could find yourselves in another place.

You threw the tampon thing out there like you did in here. The blue lot thing that followed never would have occurred had you not done that. You contributed to it. 💁🏻‍♂️

Thank god it wasn't James Jackson's Brother he wrote that to.

Advertisement
Back