Now the fun part

Advertisement
IMO, the next OC also needs to be the QB coach.
This is the most likely scenario. We’re not going with another OC/WR coach. It’s unlikely we have a designated QB coach again who’s not the OC. Unless they’re willing to take one of the on field spots away from the defense but that’s definitely not happening.

So much **** on my screen I can’t even read a thread. @Andrew fix the site. How many ads can y’all put on one page to ***** up the site and make it function so poorly.

I pay way too much money for this type of issue….(I don’t pay I’m a free loader)

But seriously the ads are out of control

His story was incomplete. He threw the 1st barb at Rok. Rok only caught a ban for threatening to blue lot him but go on.

It's all good. You know, the "mutual ignore" function is easily voidable. All anyone has to do is click a box to see those posts anyhow. The only impact that "mutual ignore" really has is that you can't see threads started by the Veruca Salts of the board.

Tbh man it’s all been a **** show, I don’t remember

Seemed legit though

I would expect something tomorrow, Wednesday latest. They said Mario’s reviews/interviews on the current staff would conclude tomorrow

This is just me regurgitating what someone with sources said
I see how this works. let me add in

if not wednesday latest, than Thursday, maybe Friday or Saturday latest. Possibly next week Without a doubt by end of the year

Advertisement
I understand people dislike Susan, but can we stop spreading fake rumors about her *** life?

Theres a line at some point that shouldn't be crossed, so lets keep it that way.

Bender:
Will Smith Oscars GIF by Lovable Curves

Advertisement
“Something hasn’t happened as of 9:45!!!! What is wrong with Mario!!?” Y’all gotta relax or go take something to help you relax lol

90F83CFD-2285-4B0F-9495-D3C75B964C84.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
You didn’t answer anything about the injuries at Oregon that somehow followed Mario to Miami w feld . A lot o people said the same when feld was hired.

gattis was never a successful oc. He aas *** at Michigan until harbaugh forced help. Ponce hasn’t coached qbs to an elite level in play. He shouldn’t be here imo.

So the injuries were contagious?

Get the fvck out of here with that nonsense. Did "injuries" follow Feld from Alabama to Oregon? What a load of crap you are spreading.

Maybe...just MAYBE...when you are upgrading the talent and the effort, some guys will get injured.

Oh, but it's the "strength coach" who is causing all the injuries...

make them an offer they cant refuse. we had enough to pay nearly 2 mill for gattis. this has to be an offseason where you spare zero expense in trying to revamp the roster and staff. both were trash cans this year.

Ridiculous circular logic.

We spent a ton of money last year, and got 5-7. Solution? Spend a ton of money this year.

Makes sense. ***** "scheme" and "fit". Hiring coaches is like quoting The Godfather...

This. Let the new OC come in and bring in his guy/guys for any open positions on offense. We know Mirabal isn't going anywhere but other than that anybody on the staff is repleacable at this point.

If Mario falls into the same trap as last year of hiring position coaches before the OC then we know we have a big problem.

But if the posts from yesterday are correct, it sounds like MC is using Alonzo as a sounding board so hopefully Zo steers MC in the right direction and talks him out of any of those kinds of mistakes again.

So the injuries were contagious?

Get the fvck out of here with that nonsense. Did "injuries" follow Feld from Alabama to Oregon? What a load of crap you are spreading.

Maybe...just MAYBE...when you are upgrading the talent and the effort, some guys will get injured.

Oh, but it's the "strength coach" who is causing all the injuries...
Hadn't thought of it this way. But it's a reasonable point.

Advertisement
Back