Now the fun part

Advertisement
I said weeks ago i want major surgery. We overrated the roster, the coaches did too. I want anybody who can ball at any and every position. I said 35-45 new players, make it 45-50. And lots of coaches did nothing all year. Mario need to re evaluate that process he using to hire staff. He got catfish by Gattis and others.
Mullen's wife said the same thing

He didn’t bring them, he hired them from other programs. He brought Mirabal, SalaVea, and Feld with him from Oregon. He also rehired DVD and Field which have proven to be good re-hires as well.

Gattis is a scheme issue. Ponce, obviously the QBs didn’t look great. I’m not ready to give up on him just yet but if the decision is made to move on from him to bring in a new OC that’s a QB coach so be it.

Are you gonna grade Charlie Strong on the LB play too? Of course not cuz we know he’s a great Lb coach and our room sucks kock-bagels.
You didn’t answer anything about the injuries at Oregon that somehow followed Mario to Miami w feld . A lot o people said the same when feld was hired.

gattis was never a successful oc. He aas *** at Michigan until harbaugh forced help. Ponce hasn’t coached qbs to an elite level in play. He shouldn’t be here imo.

Advertisement
I would take as a TE or WR coach. And he can recruit.
no more retreads. we fired him once. i know he can recruit but i dont want him back here sorry. there are better guys out there and we wont have an issue recruiting if mario is still here. wed have landed more WRs and RBs if the offense didnt **** the bed

Advertisement
no more retreads. we fired him once. i know he can recruit but i dont want him back here sorry. there are better guys out there and we wont have an issue recruiting if mario is still here. wed have landed more WRs and RBs if the offense didnt **** the bed
might be better guys out there but doesn’t mean they want to come here. It seems like it’s mutual interest and I wouldn’t have a problem with it as long as he isn’t the oc

might be better guys out there but doesn’t mean they want to come here. It seems like it’s mutual interest and I wouldn’t have a problem with it as long as he isn’t the oc
make them an offer they cant refuse. we had enough to pay nearly 2 mill for gattis. this has to be an offseason where you spare zero expense in trying to revamp the roster and staff. both were trash cans this year.

Advertisement
As always everyone else making moves and we are being left out to dry with our dycks in our hands. Smfh
What moves man, literally what moves.

What big time program that hasn’t undergone a midseason firing is moving at warp speed to fill out its staff? Jimbo scapegoating his “OC” even though he calls plays? Nebraska hiring an OC that was abhorred by Gamecocks’ fans, an opening that was created 3 months ago?

It’s f^cking Tuesday lol. Drink some coffee and pipe down. Oregon fans must be calling for Lanning’s head because he hasn’t filled his OC slot.

What big time program that hasn’t undergone a midseason firing is moving at warp speed to fill out its staff? It’s f^cking Tuesday lol.
its early in that the candidates for assistant positions are still there. its late in that we havent fired the numbskull when the season is over lol. nah, if mario didnt take so long to hire a staff last time around, people would be more patient. his infamous interview process ended up being a bunch of bull**** and mishirings everywhere

Advertisement
Mario is running on Cuban time

and cafecito bro

758eb625cf9725127a3a5316f5a34829--cuban-coffee-pick-me-up.jpg

What big time program that hasn’t undergone a midseason firing is moving at warp speed to fill out its staff? Jimbo scapegoating his “OC” even though he calls plays? Nebraska hiring an OC that was abhorred by Gamecocks’ fans, an opening that was created 3 months ago?

It’s f^cking Tuesday lol. Drink some coffee and pipe down. Oregon fans must be calling for Lanning’s head because he hasn’t filled his OC slot.
Dude we can’t even fire the worst OC ever. At least do that

Advertisement
Back