Now the fun part

Advertisement
I am definitely impatient. I am not gonna front. But i dont feel like a child. I feel like an animal. I want mauling. I am drunk with savage passion

B892BA55-45EE-4BF0-8DE0-4B2922F2BC16.gif

I’m not sure why there would be people hating on @Cribby — Over 90% of the time, he’s a really solid poster who isn’t an asshat about the intel he shares…

There have been many “insiders” over time that are look at me ***** that get mad or make weak excuses when they are wrong, yet parade around all the time when they are right… (that’s why people call them out shhhhh)
It’s mostly jealousy. Along with the fact that the majority of posters on this board are teenagers on their period for the first time.

The impatient crowd posts are starting to make my eyes bleed. The season ended less than 48 hours ago. Folks way more in the know than I'll ever be have said that staff and exit interviews are being conducted and will run through tomorrow. The portal opens next Monday and early signing day is less than 3 weeks away.

Until something definitive comes out stating that Gattis is or isn't returning, I highly suggest not living or dying with each passing hour. Again, I trust the insiders here and if they're saying what they're saying, I'm inclined to believe it will play out that way. Apologies that it's not on everyone else's timeline.
no one is living and dying by the hour lol. its a message board and no one stops their life for a mediocre team anymore. everyone is just bored and waiting for some news. dont worry Mario will take 4 months to hire more coaches again so the board will have fun w that one

Advertisement
The impatient crowd posts are starting to make my eyes bleed. The season ended less than 48 hours ago. Folks way more in the know than I'll ever be have said that staff and exit interviews are being conducted and will run through tomorrow. The portal opens next Monday and early signing day is less than 3 weeks away.

Until something definitive comes out stating that Gattis is or isn't returning, I highly suggest not living or dying with each passing hour. Again, I trust the insiders here and if they're saying what they're saying, I'm inclined to believe it will play out that way. Apologies that it's not on everyone else's timeline.

Too reasonable. You don’t fit the profile.

Advertisement
Now that we’ve gotten that pesky football season out of the way we can get down to what we do best around here……”The offseason“.

They say “ champions are built in the offseason” but at Miami it’s “ we’re champions of the offseason“ and this will be year four of our dynasty. It should be easily the best one yet. I’ll be expecting far more excitement and happiness than the last three months combined. Here’s a quick sample of things to come.

1. Dramatic changes to the O staff. Regardless if it’s coaches “ going elsewhere“ , “ mutual separation“ or just straight up fired., the room will look dramatically different. The defensive side is the tricky part, I’d expect a minimum of one change but wouldn’t be shocked if it’s blown up too. I’ve always viewed most of that staff as safe but I’m not as sure with that as of today. That one will be intriguing.

2. A very nice finish to the recruiting class , maybe even better than I originally expected. Adding flips and a couple surprises to an already loaded class. The crap show of a season hasn’t change my outlook on a really good finish.

3. Hitting the portal and hard. There’ll be starters at positions of need being added through the portal and more depth as well As I’ve been saying for months “this offseason will have more quality enter than we’ve ever seen in the few years of it’s existence“. There will be a focus on adding playmakers on offense. Wr’s , OL and even one rb is possible. Defense I could see all three levels adding key guys, the back seven getting a lot of the focus.

We won’t recognize this roster at the kickoff of the ‘23 season.

The season is over and thats once again a good thing , hopefully this is the last year we’re living in this state of insanity. To be continued …….
Gattis will not be here, I’ve heard of no change in that status over the last week and a half or so. Not hedging, staying with what I’ve been told. A drastic change in variables in a short amount of time would have had to go 180 degrees and I’ve seen or heard nothing of the sort.

As far as an exit interview where the tenor was stay if you want goes. I’ve heard nothing of the sort. Not shoving that piece of info back in the poster’s face, just heard nothing of the sort.

Advertisement
no one is living and dying by the hour lol. its a message board and no one stops their life for a mediocre team anymore. everyone is just bored and waiting for some news. dont worry Mario will take 4 months to hire more coaches again so the board will have fun w that one
All the good OCs will gone by the time Mario done interviewing

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back