Now the fun part

Well ***** you too, man. The next time you copy/paste something from another board that I don't agree with, I won't come at you with the fury of 1 million Karens and try to get you banned because I'm not like that.
One of the laws of CIS is don't copy and paste **** from another website. Do better you goose.

Advertisement
My pre-determined viewpoint? I already stated that I expect his exit. My post earlier about Gattis not going anywhere was not to be taken seriously, but I understand that sarcasm is difficult to pick up in this format. Not flaming you, just setting the record straight.

You posted that Gattis was not going anywhere. You proceeded to support that with a porst from WEZ. If you were being sarcastic, you are terrible at it.

Well ***** you too, man. The next time you copy/paste something from another board that I don't agree with, I won't come at you with the fury of 1 million Karens and try to get you banned because I'm not like that.

Wow, are you fragile. "***** you too man"? "The fury of 1 million Karens"? Good lord, that's just soft.

Be honest. An anonymous guy on WEZ "doubling down" on his prior porst doesn't somehow make it twice as truthful and reliable. Just be honest about that.

I'm putting forth demanding standards for truth/accuracy, not just "here's a porst I found on WEZ". That's not a personal insult against you and your soul, it's just argumentative rigor.

Now wipe your tears and find something else more reliable and plausible that tends to support the proposition that Gattis is staying.

Advertisement
You must have not watched UNLV in the past couple of decades. UNLV has won more 5 games just once in the last 20 years

He took over a depleted team, wasnt able to recruit his first year because of Covid restrictions to 5-7 in year 3 with a team that could a bowl bid because they have high apr.

I’m not saying he deserved a lifetime contract he just deserved another year.
If he would’ve beaten Hawaii he would still have a job.

Mario/Mirabal also brought in transfer players as well
Johnson, Aguide, and Mesidor were 4th, 5th and 6th in tackles. Mesidor led the team in sacks. Jackson was our leading defensive tackle in total tackles. Young was 3rd in receptions, Ladson was 4th. Parrish was #1 in rushing yards.

The problem was not the portal guys. Just the opposite. Imagine if these guys weren't on roster?

Advertisement
Pot met kettle.

Wow, are you fragile. "***** you too man"? "The fury of 1 million Karens"? Good lord, that's just soft.

Be honest. An anonymous guy on WEZ "doubling down" on his prior porst doesn't somehow make it twice as truthful and reliable. Just be honest about that.

I'm putting forth demanding standards for truth/accuracy, not just "here's a porst I found on WEZ". That's not a personal insult against you and your soul, it's just argumentative rigor.

Now wipe your tears and find something else more reliable and plausible that tends to support the proposition that Gattis is staying.
I admire your quest for truth and accuracy but there's information swirling every which way on the internet. It's up to us to make sense of it and see if a rumor holds water. I found a Jennifer Gattis who lives in Durham aged 35-40 years old. She might be Gattis' sister. This person on the WEZ might be telling the truth. There's going to be lots of that going around these next few months so buckle up!

I admire your quest for truth and accuracy but there's information swirling every which way on the internet. It's up to us to make sense of it and see if a rumor holds water. I found a Jennifer Gattis who lives in Durham aged 35-40 years old. She might be Gattis' sister. This person on the WEZ might be telling the truth. There's going to be lots of that going around these next few months so buckle up!
Already moving the goalposts

Advertisement
Miami is making moves!!
1669673675585.gif

Advertisement
Again, I was joking when I originally posited that "Gattis isn't going anywhere." That was in direct response to a post admonishing "the dorks who say Gattis isn't going anywhere." Do you guys get that?

Anyway, the guy who broke the news on twitter about LeBron going back to Cleveland in 2014 was some hair-dresser in Ohio. Nobody believed him until SI posted that article authored by James himself.

A flimsy rumor on TOS convinced 90% of Miami fans that we'd hired Jon Gruden.

I'm not telling anyone to believe the rumor about Gattis' sister on WEZ.com, but there's a Jennifer Gattis who lives in Durham, NC, so it might have some validity. Like everyone else, I hope that it does not and that Gattis gets taken to Detroit.

Again, I was joking when I originally posited that "Gattis isn't going anywhere." That was in direct response to a post admonishing "the dorks who say Gattis isn't going anywhere." Do you guys get that?

Anyway, the guy who broke the news on twitter about LeBron going back to Cleveland in 2014 was some hair-dresser in Ohio. Nobody believed him until SI posted that article authored by James himself.

A flimsy rumor on TOS convinced 90% of Miami fans that we'd hired Jon Gruden.

I'm not telling anyone to believe the rumor about Gattis' sister on WEZ.com, but there's a Jennifer Gattis who lives in Durham, NC, so it might have some validity. Like everyone else, I hope that it does not and that Gattis gets taken to Detroit.
The Gruden rumors were a Gary Ferman special.

Advertisement
Back