Now the fun part

Advertisement
Fake info? Look I'm just trying to help
Cecily Strong Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

Advertisement
Advertisement
True but the timeline wasn’t the same as they played a bowl game, so it was later on in December.
true, but the timeline for firing after the end of the season (regardless of when that occurred) is the important point. for all of manny´s faults, and he had many, he handled this correctly and timely, both of which are important for the message that it communicates.

Advertisement
Got this from another board SIAP

I've actually never posted "insider" info before but my cousin is best friends with Josh Gattis sister. This is real. All the coaches met with Cristobal privately and f Gattis was told if he wants to be here he is staying. Mario still believes in hm, he wants to get him (Gattis) his own hires as Cristobal knows he messed up with that; so I do think Ponce is gone at least and maybe the Rb coach .Gattis is back out recruiting as of today and look for announcements on Gattis O coaches soon

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Gattis recruiting at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back