Now the fun part

Advertisement
58 offseason winning streak

1669665004453.png

[I keed, I keed]...

Thanks MackBAMMER for the report…. Looks like Jimbo felt the pressure to hire a real OC… or just one in name only but with “fresh” ideas
I mean, when you are as big of a ****show as the Aggies were this season, either the HC gets canned or assistants are being let go.

Cribby’s efforts in the offseason are, if anything, undervalued. He’s gotta play part prognosticator, part therapist. And heaven forbid if 1% of anything he predicts is off, because then the venom we can’t spew on the staff gets sent his way because he’s someone we can interact with. Here’s a thanks for a thankless job, @Cribby.

Job? @Cribby still waitin' on that check...

Advertisement
Cribby’s efforts in the offseason are, if anything, undervalued. He’s gotta play part prognosticator, part therapist. And heaven forbid if 1% of anything he predicts is off, because then the venom we can’t spew on the staff gets sent his way because he’s someone we can interact with. Here’s a thanks for a thankless job, @Cribby.
I really appreciate this man, I sometimes wonder why I put myself through the stress of a kid picking a Miami hat or something i predicted not happening. The misses albeit small will always hover around like a nasty fart. But I always remember one thing with this game…..

6BB9C053-E595-47D5-AF2F-DCB7796DB531.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
I really appreciate this man, I sometimes wonder why I put myself through the stress of a kid picking a Miami hat or something i predicted not happening. The misses albeit small will always hover around like a nasty fart. But I always remember one thing with this game…..

View attachment 216927
no good deed goes unpunished. don´t forget this truism.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back