Now the fun part

Advertisement
I just have a lot lower standard for this program then a lot of people on here. Some people on here think we should be able to land Top tier coaches, go out and get the best Transfers available because were the university of Miami and I just don’t view us that way. I look at us like a middle of the pack ACC team that we have been the last 10 years and gear my expectations towards that.
Understood but you’re going from bottom of the barrel in Gattis to just about the first OC candidate that lost or resigned from his job that is below average.

You may end up being right but that would be for the meltdown board. Not now!! Lol

Got this from another board SIAP

I've actually never posted "insider" info before but my cousin is best friends with Josh Gattis sister. This is real. All the coaches met with Cristobal privately and f Gattis was told if he wants to be here he is staying. Mario still believes in hm, he wants to get him (Gattis) his own hires as Cristobal knows he messed up with that; so I do think Ponce is gone at least and maybe the Rb coach .Gattis is back out recruiting as of today and look for announcements on Gattis O coaches soon
The person who posted that also deleted it for obvious reasons.

Advertisement
Look if something changed (which it hasn’t) then I’ll eat crow. But let’s look at this in black and white.

- Gattis offense sucks
- Players quit on Gattis
- All 3 QBs regressed under Gattis
- Mario is having a difficult time snagging a big time WR recruit because they don’t like the offense - run by Gattis
- Arroyo wouldn’t be coming back if Gattis stayed.

There’s just too many red flags guys. C’mon.

Might not happen today, but it’ll happen.

Understood but you’re going from bottom of the barrel in Gattis to just about the first OC candidate that lost or resigned from his job that is below average.
I didn’t say I ever wanted him as OC. I said he would be my prediction to be a QB coach.

The person who posted that also deleted it for obvious reasons.
What are the obvious reasons you speak of? He says he deleted that post to protect his source.

And thank you for verifying that the original post exists and wasn't something I made up. If we can't come here to share info and discuss then what's the point?

Look if something changed (which it hasn’t) then I’ll eat crow. But let’s look at this in black and white.

- Gattis offense sucks
- Players quit on Gattis
- All 3 QBs regressed under Gattis
- Mario is having a difficult time snagging a big time WR recruit because they don’t like the offense
- Arroyo wouldn’t be coming back if Gattis stayed.

There’s just too many red flags guys. C’mon.
This is code for fire Mario? Ha

Advertisement
Got this from another board SIAP

I've actually never posted "insider" info before but my cousin is best friends with Josh Gattis sister. This is real. All the coaches met with Cristobal privately and f Gattis was told if he wants to be here he is staying. Mario still believes in hm, he wants to get him (Gattis) his own hires as Cristobal knows he messed up with that; so I do think Ponce is gone at least and maybe the Rb coach .Gattis is back out recruiting as of today and look for announcements on Gattis O coaches soon

LMAO nice try

Advertisement
Some of y’all in here have never experienced Rok’s seed and it shows.
squirt GIF

What are the obvious reasons you speak of? He says he deleted that post to protect his source.

And thank you for verifying that the original post exists and wasn't something I made up. If we can't come here to share info and discuss then what's the point?
He was also catching flak.

Advertisement
I didn’t say I ever wanted him as OC. I said he would be my prediction to be a QB coach.
But that would be repeating what Mario did on round 1. Hiring guys for staff positions whom never worked with each other before.

The OC & DC should be allowed to bring some of their guys with them.

IMO, the next OC also needs to be the QB coach.

Next time take a screenshot and post it here as it saves you from some of the vultures looking to take you out.

Advertisement
Back