Now the fun part

Got this from another board SIAP

I've actually never posted "insider" info before but my cousin is best friends with Josh Gattis sister. This is real. All the coaches met with Cristobal privately and f Gattis was told if he wants to be here he is staying. Mario still believes in hm, he wants to get him (Gattis) his own hires as Cristobal knows he messed up with that; so I do think Ponce is gone at least and maybe the Rb coach .Gattis is back out recruiting as of today and look for announcements on Gattis O coaches soon

Why are you spewing fake info??? I’m not going to even bother debunking this

Advertisement

I've actually never posted "insider" info before but my cousin is best friends with Josh Gattis sister. This is real. All the coaches met with Cristobal privately and f Gattis was told if he wants to be here he is staying. Mario still believes in hm, he wants to get him (Gattis) his own hires as Cristobal knows he messed up with that; so I do think Ponce is gone at least and maybe the Rb coach .Gattis is back out recruiting as of today and look for announcements on Gattis O coaches soon
Well if his cousin is best friends with G's sister then you might as well lock the thread bc it's a done deal folks. Straight from the horses cousins friends neighbors accountants lawn guys mouth.

/Gruden to Miami, confirmed

Advertisement

Animated GIF

Remember when Manny wasn’t fired as fast as everyone wanted, and we started getting insider info he was staying?

Or when the whole AD “clusterf^ck” situation was going on and the New Mexico St AD turned us down?

Yeah…no.

Certain posters on this board after reading this

Scared 30 Rock GIF by HULU

Advertisement

This makes sense bc when I have big news at my job the first call I make (within a day) is to my sister and her first call is always to her cousin.

LoL, okay.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back