Now the fun part

Advertisement
Prediction Marcus Arroyo will be the new QB Coach and Passing Game Cordinator.

Arroyo first year at UNLV he went 0-6 (Covid 2020) and by year 3 had improved 5-7.

Had a bad loss to Air Force (42-7) but played Notre Dame tough for a half and had close games against Cal, San Diego St, and Fresno St. They put 34 against Banda and Utah St and beat rival Nevada, which they don’t do very often.

Really surprised they fired him. Program looked like it was ascending.

That said I don’t think he would my choice for OC. If he just coming as Co-OC (non play caller) that would be fine

Why is everyone acting like Cade Mcnara is the plaque, he was a serviceable QB for Michigan. You guys have some pretty high standards for how garbage this program has been.
He’s nowhere close to as good as TVD is. He’s terrible.

Advertisement
Arroyo first year at UNLV he went 0-6 (Covid 2020) and by year 3 had improved 5-7.

Had a bad loss to Air Force (42-7) but played Notre Dame tough for a half and had close games against Cal, San Diego St, and Fresno St. They put 34 against Banda and Utah St and beat rival Nevada, which they don’t do very often.

Really surprised they fired him. Program looked like it was ascending.

That said I don’t think he would my choice for OC. If he just coming as Co-OC (non play caller) that would be fine
Makes a lot of sense as a QB coach for us

One thing that I forgot to mention that was shared, is that it was confirmed that Mario will be utilizing Alonzo heavily in the staff assessment and replacement process.

I kind of assumed that, but wanted to state it in case anyone was questioning Alonzo’s involvement
That’s great to know

Advertisement
If you don't care what someone did in a different program, on what basis are you going to hire anyone?
Good question and not directed at you but there are a large cluster of CIS posters that want Steele gone based off his UM coaching performance and he also has a good resume as well. CIS have their favorites

The Oline is garbage and he’s the CORCH

My question to you is “If an Elite OC is willing to come to Miami but wants his entire position coaches of his guys”. Are you willing to part with
ling to part with Alejandro Mirabal

80% of these accounts are Andrews, because he hasn't earned the paycheck for his ex-wife yet.
Steve Harvey Laughing GIF by ABC Network

Advertisement
All the people that dont like posters being critical.

He literally told a fan to stop following the program or give up. No where in there does it say you can be critical.

There is no 1 way to be a fan.
Your right. There are the fanatical types and the fanatically stupid kind.

Good question and not directed at you but there are a large cluster of CIS posters that want Steele gone based off his UM coaching performance and he also has a good resume as well. CIS have their favorites

My question to you is “If an Elite OC is willing to come to Miami but wants his entire position coaches of his guys”. Are you willing to part with

So you expect an elite coach to be able to coach literally any guys who are put in front of him.

Got this from another board SIAP

I've actually never posted "insider" info before but my cousin is best friends with Josh Gattis sister. This is real. All the coaches met with Cristobal privately and f Gattis was told if he wants to be here he is staying. Mario still believes in hm, he wants to get him (Gattis) his own hires as Cristobal knows he messed up with that; so I do think Ponce is gone at least and maybe the Rb coach .Gattis is back out recruiting as of today and look for announcements on Gattis O coaches soon

Advertisement

And there goes your elite 2023 class of OLs. Mirabal isn't going anywhere nor should he. What the **** was anybody to do with this group of OLs?

Last edited:
Got this from another board SIAP

I've actually never posted "insider" info before but my cousin is best friends with Josh Gattis sister. This is real. All the coaches met with Cristobal privately and f Gattis was told if he wants to be here he is staying. Mario still believes in hm, he wants to get him (Gattis) his own hires as Cristobal knows he messed up with that; so I do think Ponce is gone at least and maybe the Rb coach .Gattis is back out recruiting as of today and look for announcements on Gattis O coaches soon
Shoot me

Advertisement
Back