Now the fun part

Mario old OC Marcus Arroyo is not returning to UNLV, interesting.View attachment 216896
1669656826176.gif

Advertisement
I’m just here to share the info that gets shared with me. Luckily the couple people that feed me have proven to be accurate lately

Cribby is the real goat

One thing that I forgot to mention that was shared, is that it was confirmed that Mario will be utilizing Alonzo heavily in the staff assessment and replacement process.

I kind of assumed that, but wanted to state it in case anyone was questioning Alonzo’s involvement

Advertisement
One thing that I forgot to mention that was shared, is that it was confirmed that Mario will be utilizing Alonzo heavily in the staff assessment and replacement process.

I kind of assumed that, but wanted to state it in case anyone was questioning Alonzo’s involvement
I think this might be even bigger news than the fact that Gattis is gone. Shows me that Mario isn't stubborn and will listen to those around him.

Advertisement

I believe he’ll be more involved with things going forward

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back