Now the fun part

Advertisement
How about you impatient psychos calm down. Its like grown children hollering “are we there yet” every 30 seconds.

As your pops would say “ YOU’’LL KNOW WHEN WE GET THERE”!!

norman-bates-psycho.gif

You know what has me more excited than the fact that Gattis will be gone?

The fact that all of you miserable “Gattis isn’t going anywhere” dorks can finally stfu. I hope that you all just stfu once it’s official and admit that you don’t know shiet and go jump off of a ******* cliff lol.

The fact that all of you miserable “Gattis isn’t going anywhere” dorks can finally stfu. I hope that you all just stfu once it’s official and admit that you don’t know shiet and go jump off of a ******* cliff lol.
Bud Light Beer GIF by ADWEEK

Advertisement

Gattis isn't going anywhere

These were the same doofuses that kept saying that Manny and Blake weren't fired last year

In other news brother Psi Slama Jama is number 1 in the country for the first time since 1983. 🤘🏾 go coogs

Advertisement
Advertisement

Cliff_20Huxtable_large.jpg

Cliff?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back