Now the fun part

Oline played horrible including the transfers THEY brought in. i could care less what he did at Oregon….what did he do at Miami beside literately getting 3 QBs hurt and overseeing unit in the history of UM

#No arms and legs

If you don't care what someone did in a different program, on what basis are you going to hire anyone?

Advertisement
Oline played horrible including the transfers THEY brought in. i could care less what he did at Oregon….what did he do at Miami beside literately getting 3 QBs hurt and overseeing unit in the history of UM

#No arms and legs
That literally makes no sense. He built one of the best OL in the country and you're calling for his head because he hasn't had the runway to do the same at Miami?

Not to mention if Zion is healthy it likely helps everyone else. not saying we instantly win 3-4 more games. But it sets us up for a bit more success.

Advertisement
No amount of good news should elevate the expectation for 2023. Can't keep falling for it every stinking year.
Who said anything about the 2023 regular season?

We're 3x off-season champs. Any logical Canes fan will tune out the regular season and just focus on the off-season from now on.

Besides the off-season is 8 months and the regular season is only 4 months.

Think about how happy we can be again if we just ignore the games being played?

Advertisement
If we’re going to revamp the staph, what’s the point in waiting? Genuine question.
No clue. Just a guess but it seems plausible that if its like any other job/company HR has something stuff they have to do. Also maybe lawyers working out the settlement. Don't know but its the first day of the work week so thats what might be happening. Just a guess

I think that regurgitating the sane **** everyday is what must of these people are really fans off
Like I totally get the pessimism. Not even the biggest mopes could have expected this result in 2022. No one should have any excuses for the lack of coaching exhibited, even with the glaring lack of talent on this roster.

But if you’re not even going to see what Mario attempts to do in order to alleviate the issues, then why even be a fan? Go find another hobby.

Advertisement
Like I totally get the pessimism. Not even the biggest mopes could have expected this result in 2022. No one should have any excuses for the lack of coaching exhibited, even with the glaring lack of talent on this roster.

But if you’re not even going to see what Mario attempts to do in order to alleviate the issues, then why even be a fan? Go find another hobby.
I completely understand the disappointment and frustration and even agree with some some of it. There are good knowledgeable people here that are not Mario fans and expresses it...but **** they also just don't regurgitate the same joke or hot take in every thread non stop. They bring good arguments to the table.

Ponce is his bro and he’s going to be canned.

Mirabal built the best offensive line in the country at Oregon, why the f^ck would we fire him? You expected him to take **** players or true freshman and turn them into all-Americans overnight?
Its funny you mention this because i said this long before season started. Was shocked how many people thought he would especially with a stud 2nd team ALL-ACC RT.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back