Now the fun part

Advertisement
We need to hope Mario has already planned replacing Gattis, Ponce, and whomever else he deems necessary. And already working on candidates, perhaps with Zoā€™s assistance.

Excited Will Ferrell GIF

Advertisement
We need to hope Mario has already planned replacing Gattis, Ponce, and whomever else he deems necessary. And already working on candidates, perhaps with Zoā€™s assistance.
Thatā€™s an interesting sentence there. Whomever he deems necessary. It canā€™t only be him. We need Alonzo and Rad to be involved there. Cause clearly Mario had the wrong idea about what can work right now at this program. 5 years down the line if weā€™re recruiting elite talent and you want to look like Michigan or Georgia. Ok maybe. But we are way off

Nah

The one time we played an actual SEC team we pushed them around

Team gave up. Itā€™s full of heartless ****** players with clearly questionable work ethic and character and pride

Thatā€™s not something an S&C coach is gonna fix certainly not in one offseason.
THIS

We will never know what happened in that locker room, but clearly it all fell apart after the ATM game.

Weak minded, soft players with no heart.

We should beat MTSU with our second stringers. Our guys gave up on the season after ATM plain and simple.

THIS

We will never know what happened in that locker room, but clearly it all fell apart after the ATM game.

Weak minded, soft players with no heart.

We should beat MTSU with our second stringers. Our guys gave up on the season after ATM plain and simple.

Mario didnā€™t coach to win that game. It went downhill after thatā€¦snowballed

Advertisement
Sorry not falling for the banana in the tailpipe anymore. I donā€™t want to win the off-season until we can prove we can actually win in the real season.

any canes bragging about our off-season and what it means for 2023 after the last 20 years ā€¦. Prove it mario.
preach GIF by Shalita Grant

Mirabal seems to be another ā€œI cant fire my broā€ situation
Ponce is his bro and heā€™s going to be canned.

Mirabal built the best offensive line in the country at Oregon, why the f^ck would we fire him? You expected him to take **** players or true freshman and turn them into all-Americans overnight?

Advertisement
This is the name I was waiting for, the background is intriguing.

Texas HS + Baylor offense (Briles)
He runs the ball more than pass, but if you check the teams he worked will they had success running and passing except at Tulsa, the QB play wasnā€™t that good usually

Last edited:
Advertisement
Now that weā€™ve gotten that pesky football season out of the way we can get down to what we do best around hereā€¦ā€¦ā€The offseasonā€œ.

They say ā€œ champions are built in the offseasonā€ but at Miami itā€™s ā€œ weā€™re champions of the offseasonā€œ and this will be year four of our dynasty. It should be easily the best one yet. Iā€™ll be expecting far more excitement and happiness than the last three months combined. Hereā€™s a quick sample of things to come.

1. Dramatic changes to the O staff. Regardless if itā€™s coaches ā€œ going elsewhereā€œ , ā€œ mutual separationā€œ or just straight up fired., the room will look dramatically different. The defensive side is the tricky part, Iā€™d expect a minimum of one change but wouldnā€™t be shocked if itā€™s blown up too. Iā€™ve always viewed most of that staff as safe but Iā€™m not as sure with that as of today. That one will be intriguing.

2. A very nice finish to the recruiting class , maybe even better than I originally expected. Adding flips and a couple surprises to an already loaded class. The crap show of a season hasnā€™t change my outlook on a really good finish.

3. Hitting the portal and hard. Thereā€™ll be starters at positions of need being added through the portal and more depth as well As Iā€™ve been saying for months ā€œthis offseason will have more quality enter than weā€™ve ever seen in the few years of itā€™s existenceā€œ. There will be a focus on adding playmakers on offense. Wrā€™s , OL and even one rb is possible. Defense I could see all three levels adding key guys, the back seven getting a lot of the focus.

We wonā€™t recognize this roster at the kickoff of the ā€˜23 season.

The season is over and thats once again a good thing , hopefully this is the last year weā€™re living in this state of insanity. To be continued ā€¦ā€¦.
I hope this is true. I trust your judgment.

Sorry not falling for the banana in the tailpipe anymore. I donā€™t want to win the off-season until we can prove we can actually win in the real season.

any canes bragging about our off-season and what it means for 2023 after the last 20 years ā€¦. Prove it mario.
Is this a serious statement? It's like saying, I donā€™t want to diet until I can prove I can actually lose weight. You need one to do the other. More than any year before, our success in 2023 relies on us winning the off season this year. That's new coaches, transfers, and recruiting.

Last edited:
Ponce is his bro and heā€™s going to be canned.

Mirabal built the best offensive line in the country at Oregon, why the f^ck would we fire him? You expected him to take **** players or true freshman and turn them into all-Americans overnight?
Oline played horrible including the transfers THEY brought in. i could care less what he did at Oregonā€¦.what did Mirabal do at Miami beside literately getting 3 QBs hurt and overseeing the worst Oline unit in the history of UM

#No arms and legs

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back