Now the fun part

Advertisement
adam scott are we having fun yet GIF
no-fun-allowed.png

Can you have very good to elite defenses without very good to elite players?
Yes, but not sure what would lead you to that conclusion unless you are going off of hope. We have glaring holes on DL and secondary. Very ok to bad seems more likely based on personnel.

Advertisement
Yes, but not sure what would lead you to that conclusion unless you are going off of hope. We have glaring holes on DL and secondary. Very ok to bad seems more likely based on personnel.
I expect improvement on all three levels… LT/Messidor, Wes/Popo/Mauiga, Kam/Markeith.

I’m not stressing the holes we still have as we seemed to add some late spring starters last year

Indeed. Obviously Georgia's SEC appeal and NIL (Brown Paper Bag) infrastructure played a huge role in his recruiting up there. Although, I had hopes that his coaching was on point considering what he did at WV against those Big 12 offenses. I'm not sure his personality fits well with the staff and the players in South Florida I suppose.
Addae was given jag ingredients so you got jag results
Ivey did have his best year , but can’t our coach thst lack of speed against go routes
Tyreke was about the same, decent at everything but like Ivey can’t cover a go route or field punts
Couch improved but he was so bad last year thst it’s not a big difference overall
Williams is the same
Kam took a big jump
So overall addae coaching wasn’t that bad
But his recruiting is worrisome

Advertisement
Back