Now That UM Football is irrevocably Dead

Advertisement
Advertisement
Unsurprisingly, Jim Larranaga appears to have put together a team that will outperform expectations, will upset a few top-tier teams, will be competitive in the ACC and again make the NCAA tournament. Not sure people will fully appreciate what that man has done to this program until after he has retired.

Our basketball team has Duke shook, but our football team doesn't. Never would have believed that a decade ago.

Advertisement
I think I'm the 3 seed going in this time unless Brooklyndee enters.

@The Franchise still holds the 1 seed after his sweltering last second win last year vs The Turk.

Turk has to be 2 seed based on ******** length alone.

I'll take the 3 spot and see if I can pull an upset in the semis.
I doubt the Turk has a ********...most Turks are Muslim...I think Muslims practice circumcision.

Advertisement
I think I'm the 3 seed going in this time unless Brooklyndee enters.

@The Franchise still holds the 1 seed after his sweltering last second win last year vs The Turk.

Turk has to be 2 seed based on ******** length alone.

I'll take the 3 spot and see if I can pull an upset in the semis.

I will need to digest all of this, has Vegas posted the odds yet?

Time to hit the Light soon...Oh Boy....More Nepotism to look foward to....fml

Oh god. I think it's almost even more shocking to me that we've managed to F up the baseball program. Miami baseball was the gold standard, nearly unbroken, for several decades. Morris could have retired a couple years ago, and it would have been zero problem finding an elite top-tier coach to take over.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back