Now That UM Football is irrevocably Dead

UMFarArcher

All-ACC
How's our basketball team looking?
Swim team?
Ice Hockey?
Motorboating? (I'm pretty good at motorboating - and no, it doesn't involve a boat.)
Trampoline Team?
Bikini Team? (do we HAVE a bikini team?)

Just asking since we won't have a football coach for another couple years - and I was hoping to look forward to something as football tanks.

Advertisement
Swim team?
Ice Hockey?
Motorboating? (I'm pretty good at motorboating)
Trampoline Team?

Just asking since we won't have a football coach for another couple years - and I was hoping to look forward to something as football tanks.
You motorboatin son of a ***** you ol sailor you.

Netflix gives more entertainment than all the university sport teams combined.

Unsurprisingly, Jim Larranaga appears to have put together a team that will outperform expectations, will upset a few top-tier teams, will be competitive in the ACC and again make the NCAA tournament. Not sure people will fully appreciate what that man has done to this program until after he has retired.

Swim team?
Ice Hockey?
Motorboating? (I'm pretty good at motorboating - and no, it doesn't involve a boat.)
Trampoline Team?

GEEEZ I was leaning back with my feet up top of my HUGE DESK thinking the same thing in making my yearly switch to Canes basketball a little early this year.
Hey the lady Canes got a tremendous team this year averaging 89 points a game.

Advertisement
Unsurprisingly, Jim Larranaga appears to have put together a team that will outperform expectations, will upset a few top-tier teams, will be competitive in the ACC and again make the NCAA tournament. Not sure people will fully appreciate what that man has done to this program until after he has retired.
Coach L is a shining beacon in this time of unthinkable darkness.

Advertisement
Coach L literally fell into our laps. If the BOT hadn’t heard about him from some of his Cuban American relatives they wouldn’t have known about him and his record at George Mason..
Kind of Coach L sent them his Wiki page to get hired...its real, that's how it happened.

Advertisement
Saw Chris Lykes made SportsCenter's Top 10 this morning with a nasty fake behind the back pass/lay-up. That being said, I'm about 98% converted into basketball season already.

Top 3 defense in the nation is far from dead.
A lot of talent on the offense as well. We’ve been more dead in the past.

Advertisement
Can he coach football??

Top 3 defense in the nation is far from dead.
A lot of talent on the offense as well. We’ve been more dead in the past.
Top 3 defense aint giving that much yards/points to ****** team. We aint on Bama/Michigan level!

This might be a dumb question but does anybody know why we don't have a wrestling team?

Advertisement
Back