Now that the NC GM is what I predicted - UofM vs WASH here's my prediction

filmcane

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
It's going to be a phernomenal game!! I predict it will go back and forth, HOWEVER, Meeechigan will win the title. They will own the trenches, but Penix and those receivers will keep bringing them back in. Too much OL and running game from Meechigan and the #1 D will salt this away for the Maize and Blue.

On a related note - SOOOOOOO happy no SEC teams (either current or future) will play in the NC GM!!!

Great night!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
I am just confused as to how a second year coach is in title, takes at least 6 years to get his players to turn a team around
Was fortunate to grab an elite QB he was familiar with (from his one year as OC at Indiana) and match him up with elite receivers he inherited from the former staff.

Well, at least that didn't hurt...

Advertisement
Was fortunate to grab an elite QB he was familiar with (from his one year as OC at Indiana) and match him up with elite receivers he inherited from the former staff.

Well, at least that didn't hurt...
He also had to put those players into a scheme that would fully exploit their skills and talent. Seriously try to imagine Mario walking into that situation at Washington this year and think about how many wins he would have led UW to and what their offense would have looked like.

He also had to put those players into a scheme that would fully exploit their skills and talent. Seriously try to imagine Mario walking into that situation at Washington this year and think about how many wins he would have led UW to and what their offense would have looked like.

Mario would have been a 6-6 team if coaching Washington.

Advertisement
I don't care who wins. I'm just happy to see the SEC shut out of the championship game. It's refreshing to see 2 teams that haven't been in the CFP title game.

In irony of the last year of the PAC-12, we have the B1G vs PAC-12 in the title game. Should be a good one.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I am just confused as to how a second year coach is in title, takes at least 6 years to get his players to turn a team around
What was UW record before their coach got there? Didn’t they have two horrible years under jimmy lake?

Imagine that. Coaching can make all the difference. The UW head coach came from NAIA got his first P5 OC job at Indiana (Penix connection and one of their best offenses in school history) and then was poached from Fresno State. He also brought **** near his whole staff with him. All from NAIA

What’s the point…..real coaching matters

Last edited:
It's going to be a phernomenal game!! I predict it will go back and forth, HOWEVER, Meeechigan will win the title. They will own the trenches, but Penix and those receivers will keep bringing them back in. Too much OL and running game from Meechigan and the #1 D will salt this away for the Maize and Blue.

On a related note - SOOOOOOO happy no SEC teams (either current or future) will play in the NC GM!!!

Great night!!!
Ehhh Maybe. I wouldn't be too sure about that however. Meat Chicken hasn't faced an offense like this all year. Mikey Peenous sure has a quick release!

Advertisement
Back